Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Dmitry Kudryashov got stopped

On the undercard of Povetkin vs Wach

Also Chakhiev was stopped by Afolabi,

Thoughts??? Seemed like a good card of boxing with good competitive matchups, didn't see much about the card being discussed on these forums.

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
    On the undercard of Povetkin vs Wach

Also Chakhiev was stopped by Afolabi,

Thoughts??? Seemed like a good card of boxing with good competitive matchups, didn't see much about the card being discussed on these forums.

It was crazy!!
    The best card I've seen for awhile.
    Some big upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
      It was crazy!!
      The best card I've seen for awhile.
      Some big upsets.
      Yea man, I just saw the Chakhiev KO, that was CRAZY!!

One of the best KO's this year.

I don't know how I missed this card!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
        Yea man, I just saw the Chakhiev KO, that was CRAZY!!

One of the best KO's this year.

I don't know how I missed this card!
        I only caught it as I had the day off attending prenatal classes beforehand haha.
        In fact I'm hoping the sleepless nights help me catch a little more boxing

Comment

it didn't take nostradamus to see that coming. he could still be involved in some fun shoot-outs down the line but he'll never get close to a world title

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            it didn't take nostradamus to see that coming. he could still be involved in some fun shoot-outs down the line but he'll never get close to a world title
            There is some irony there.

Anyway, If you'd backed all the upset winners with conviction you'd have made a healthy profit

Comment

Always liked Afolabi, good on him.

Edit: just watched the fight. Chakhiev is ****ing clueless. Theres more to boxing than just winging in a million full force punches each round. Great ko and composure from Ola.
              Last edited by Tom Cruise; 11-07-2015, 08:10 AM.

Comment

all of the the blue eyed "safe european home" crowd seemed to think this kid was the goods.

in reality, dude had defense like a siv and only had power in one hand.

super exciting fight, doe. like an oldHW fight from the 70's. whne guy sof that size go all out, the fights are short. those two went all out. short, exciting fight.

Comment

Never understood why he got hype he knocked out a bunch of bums

Comment

I don't like using words like 'hypejob', but if ever there was one, this guy was it. It was blatant to anyone who understands the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X