No announcement yet.

Why no outrage for Rigos next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
    No outrage because nobody really cares about Rigo...some just pretend to.

And for those saying Rigo has been blocked out of some good fights, that is true, but so has Lomachenko...his entire division with with Al Haymon.
    Yep.

Tree falls and nobody's around it makes no sound.
    Rigo fights and nobody's around, no ****s given.

Comment

No outrage because nobody really cares about Rigo...some just pretend to.

And for those saying Rigo has been blocked out of some good fights, that is true, but so has Lomachenko...his entire division with with Al Haymon.
      Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Yep.

Tree falls and nobody's around it makes no sound.
      Rigo fights and nobody's around, no ****s given.
      Not true. Nicholas walters is with Arum, not Haymon. Donaire is with Arum. He could be fighting both-but especially Walters.

Comment

Rigo ranks among the most ducked fighters in the sport, right next to GGG. Not to mention his management is a pain in the ass to work with.

If you can't recognize that its time to give up on being a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Not true. Nicholas walters is with Arum, not Haymon. Donaire is with Arum. He could be fighting both-but especially Walters.
          Yeah, I hope those fights happen. But after Walters beat Donaire, he became undisciplined and could no longer make weight which isn't Loma's fault...and Donaire is probably not suited for 126....but yeah, 130 is where Lomachenko should go. There is not much for him at 126 at all.

Comment

Yeah, I hope those fights happen. But after Walters beat Donaire, he became undisciplined and could no longer make weight which isn't Loma's fault...and Donaire is probably not suited for 126....but yeah, 130 is where Lomachenko should go. There is not much for him at 126 at all.
            OK, so long as you recognize your post was flat out wrong. Loma needs to man up, fight Walters at 130 (walters missed weight once, doesn't mean he can't make 126 again) or fight Donaire (which likely happens).

With Herschman gone, the new HBO President may bring Haymon back so we can't write off Haymon fighters until we get more info.

Comment

OK, so long as you recognize your post was flat out wrong. Loma needs to man up, fight Walters at 130 (walters missed weight once, doesn't mean he can't make 126 again) or fight Donaire (which likely happens).

With Herschman gone, the new HBO President may bring Haymon back so we can't write off Haymon fighters until we get more info.
              Wrong. Walters, himself, said he's going to 130. He even knows he couldn't make the weight.
              Had Walters not missed weight in the first place, these conversations wouldn't be happening, now would they? We would be having the fight this month instead.
              Somehow it's Loma's fault that Walters ate himself out of the division.
              Loma didn't have to move up just because Walters couldn't make the weight.

He will probably have to move up now that there are no fights available at 126, but he didn't have to move up just because poor Nicholas couldn't make the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                Wrong. Walters, himself, said he's going to 130. He even knows he couldn't make the weight.
                Had Walters not missed weight in the first place, these conversations wouldn't be happening, now would they? We would be having the fight this month instead.
                Somehow it's Loma's fault that Walters ate himself out of the division.
                Loma didn't have to move up just because Walters couldn't make the weight.

He will probably have to move up now that there are no fights available at 126, but he didn't have to move up just because poor Nicholas couldn't make the weight.
                missed weight once is called "eating himself out of the weight" by a diehard Loma fan. come on dude, cut the hyperbole.

No one is blaming Loma. but just because walters missed weight doesn't mean the fight doesn't happen.

Man up, fight Walters at 130. If he's as good as you think, it shouldn't be an issue.

Its better than the load of garbage we are getting. even a diehard loma fan like you knows this.

Comment

missed weight once is called "eating himself out of the weight" by a diehard Loma fan. come on dude, cut the hyperbole.

No one is blaming Loma. but just because walters missed weight doesn't mean the fight doesn't happen.

Man up, fight Walters at 130. If he's as good as you think, it shouldn't be an issue.

Its better than the load of garbage we are getting. even a diehard loma fan like you knows this.
                  Like I said Walters, himself, said he couldn't make the weight! What don't you understand? It's not me making **** up, when even the fighter, himself, knows he can't make the weight.
                  I'm pushing Loma to fight Uchiyama, who would be a much more difficult fight than Walters. I am not worried about Walters. I wish this fight would have happened this year. It would have been Loma's first big step to potential stardom. I fail to understand how it was Loma's fault that the fight didn't happen though. Like I said, had Walters made weight in the first place we wouldn't be having this conversation now, would we? If Walters made weight this fight would probably be happening this month. If Walters made weight and Loma still didn't want to fight him, then I would be criticizing Loma. However, that's not what happened now, is it?

Walters is the one escaping criticism, this dude was unprofessional, but his potential opponent is the one that gets blamed for the fight not happening. It was Loma's fault Walters decided to overeat, I did not know that.
                  I do think Klimas, Loma's manager, made some dumb comments. I think he was just pissed off. Klimas doesn't look like one of those guys that likes to play around.

You didn't see me jumping for joy when this fight was announced (Koasicha). You could go check some of the articles on here, announcing the fight, I know I commented on one of them and I was very critical.
                  I don't know why you guys think he's getting a pass.

You're right the fight could still happen and I think it will. Doesn't mean that Loma had to move to 130 right away, because Walters couldn't make weight. So Loma had to pay for what Walters did?
                  Loma will probably have to move up now though as there are no fights for him at 126.

Comment

Rigo is in no position to be picky. He doesn't have Haymon or Top Rank or any of the Top Advisers or Promoters behind him. I don't know what Rigo is doing with his career to be honest, I guess he thinks he can just make money on his own. He is mistaken because he is not that popular and he is in a Division that is not popular with Casuals.

Not sure why he is not signing with Haymon, I'm hearing Caribe Promotions is trying to use Rigondeaux as a Bargaining chip to try and make their Promotion more legit. They want Rigondeaux not the people who come with him!

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                      Well Rigo was offered the Loma fight
                      Damn Hanz he got you there

Comment

Working...
                      X