Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yusaf Mack comes out as gay man in interview. (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be gay, be happy

WAR

Yusaf Mack

Comment

Its crazy that what you like to do with your **** or ***** can cause so much drama.

Also wtf, Mack's 35yrs with a 23yr old daughter????? He getting chicks preggo at 11/11.5???

And also also I refuse to believe a cat with 10 kids is gay (unless they ain't his) cuz thats a lot of ***** to be have gotten (one would assume) to prefer ****. I'd say dude is bi-***ual more than just gay, but I think bi-***ual dude might freak out people more than a gay dude. "What....you wanna f#ck everybody maaan????"

Comment

damn being gay is gay as hell

thats some gay ****

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Its crazy that what you like to do with your **** or ***** can cause so much drama.

Also wtf, Mack's 35yrs with a 23yr old daughter????? He getting chicks preggo at 11/11.5???

And also also I refuse to believe a cat with 10 kids is gay (unless they ain't his) cuz thats a lot of ***** to be have gotten (one would assume) to prefer ****. I'd say dude is bi-***ual more than just gay, but I think bi-***ual dude might freak out people more than a gay dude. "What....you wanna f#ck everybody maaan????"
          lmfao......... too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

The vast majority of "gays" are bi***ual and just like to have *** with everyone.

Guys who are exclusively gay are very statistically rare.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              In b4 addix comes in here talking about race
              LOL I could see him doing that. The dude has an agenda.

What I find weird is, in the interview he said he did not realize he was gay until 8 years ago. Don't most gay people say they know it from a really young age? So you know what my next question is. Punches to the head repeatedly can alter brain chemistry. We all see how it can change personalities and behavior. It makes me wonder is there is any previous cases of someone suffering a traumatic brain injury who come out of it with different ***ual desires?

Well I googled it, it seems to happen I guess. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1028946/

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                In b4 addix comes in here talking about race
                Nah I'm done trolling Mack threads, despite how disgusted i am that he has 10 kids, I feel bad for the dude having to live like that his whole life because he knows his "people" would disown him.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

What I find weird is, in the interview he said he did not realize he was gay until 8 years ago. Don't most gay people say they know it from a really young age? So you know what my next question is. Punches to the head repeatedly can alter brain chemistry. We all see how it can change personalities and behavior. It makes me wonder is there is any previous cases of someone suffering a traumatic brain injury who come out of it with different ***ual desires?

Well I googled it, it seems to happen I guess. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1028946/
                  you saying he got knocked to queer street?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

I noticed the same thing. So he was 27 when he realized he was gay? That doesn't sound right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                      you saying he got knocked to queer street?

Comment

Working...
                      X