No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Regrets Not Pulling Pacquiao From Mayweather Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    and the ass whooping pacquiao took forever and never be erased nor reversed!!!!
    Hahahahaha that Stings yo ass don't it MANG ??!!! PAC couldn't have taken a ass whuppin because the chicken was too scared and going backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
      How? Pacquiao landed the most shots, as well as the hardest ones.

All Floyd did was run and hug. Those little taps weren't anything.
      A totally clueless post.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Hahahahaha that Stings yo ass don't it MANG ??!!! PAC couldn't have taken a ass whuppin because the chicken was too scared and going backwards

All Pacquiao fans,

Time to shut up. Roach is already admitting they lost. Read between the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Don't feel bad Freddie. How could you have known he was going to injure himself in the 4th round?

Wait, how could you have known that the injury he sustained vs Oscar would have came back to haunt him?

Hold on, How could you have known that he wasn't fully healed after your fighter filled out a form saying he had no such injuries prior to the fight?

Just a second, I'm not sure what you regret here, but don't stress. Salt water and prayer has healed your fighter. Go get em coach
          Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha! Wuhuhuhuhuhuhu! Ehehehehehhehe!

Daym man you tryna kill us with laughter or sumn? Got my tummy exploding right here.

Comment

It's what it is , PAC one armed and Jr doing steroids.

The fight was terrible to be the high profile of all fights!!!

I blame PAC for going thru with it, but I blame Jr MORE for the WAY he fought.

He mainly was afraid to stay in the fight, fear over took him and he knew he was fighting a one armed man well before the fight ever took place.

All this silly talk about who won doesn't count , they both need to be healthy , jr needs to be clean from the steroids for at least 9 months then fight again and not for the big money

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              don't feel bad freddie. How could you have known he was going to injure himself in the 4th round?

Wait, how could you have known that the injury he sustained vs oscar would have came back to haunt him?

Hold on, how could you have known that he wasn't fully healed after your fighter filled out a form saying he had no such injuries prior to the fight?

Just a second, i'm not sure what you regret here, but don't stress. Salt water and prayer has healed your fighter. Go get em coach :you_rock_
              lol pac freddie and their delusional fanatics need to move on with their lifes

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                It's what it is , PAC one armed and Jr doing steroids.

The fight was terrible to be the high profile of all fights!!!

I blame PAC for going thru with it, but I blame Jr MORE for the WAY he fought.

He mainly was afraid to stay in the fight, fear over took him and he knew he was fighting a one armed man well before the fight ever took place.

All this silly talk about who won doesn't count , they both need to be healthy , jr needs to be clean from the steroids for at least 9 months then fight again and not for the big money
                Floyd was on PEDs and still couldnt stop a one armed Manny....wow!

Comment

If they fight again I bet Pac comes out firing like he did in the last fight with Marquez!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    A totally clueless post.
                    Clueless? That's what happened in that fight. I'm not blinded by corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      lol pac freddie and their delusional fanatics need to move on with their lifes
                      Wait, his fans have lives? Oh yeah, I forgot they all found full time jobs in the real life after May 3rd
                      Last edited by hhs661; 11-06-2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X