Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see Ward announcing a retirement soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    They will just counter yall with the weak ass "it was a robbery" argument.
    The outcome's irrelevant. They refused to believe the fight would even happen.

Comment

• Lol. Great bump.

Comment

• Butthurt kovalev fans coming up with scenarios were Ward randomly retires now

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Lol, the hate is real. Bookmarking these bytches for when Andre beats Kovakev.

Y'all click your ruby slippers together and keep wishing real hard.
          Lol, completely forgot about this post^. Thx Sharkboy for pointing it out. Reps back on recharge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
            He just doesn't have the pull like he thinks he does. Granted, he has that gold medal, but it just doesn't have the same weight as Oscars gold medal, and that's what Ward thought. He thought because of that, and super 6, he could do however he pleased. Sadly for him, he's finding out he's really not that big of a star. Dude played "pin the wheel on the bum" to select an opponent, and it backfired. All of a sudden, his knee died. Within the next 6 months, he will announce his retirement. Be real with yourself, he has never wanted to fight the best.
            Ward is 24K Gold Medal because he let Dirrell play at 160. in Buddhism that's called being a pimp!

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Still waiting bruh.
              I was wrong. Glad it did though. Jab followed by a clinch gets you to P4P with the media behind you.

Comment

• Op still won't give ward credit

Comment

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                  He just doesn't have the pull like he thinks he does. Granted, he has that gold medal, but it just doesn't have the same weight as Oscars gold medal, and that's what Ward thought. He thought because of that, and super 6, he could do however he pleased. Sadly for him, he's finding out he's really not that big of a star. Dude played "pin the wheel on the bum" to select an opponent, and it backfired. All of a sudden, his knee died. Within the next 6 months, he will announce his retirement. Be real with yourself, he has never wanted to fight the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    I was wrong. Glad it did though. Jab followed by a clinch gets you to P4P with the media behind you.
                    You're always wrong.

Comment

• I don't think he'll retire. Too many easy fights out there. I see slot of slow or one dimensional fighters in his division and at cruiser and heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X