Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel Manny is simply a puppet on a string who will end up broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

Would be dead funny Floyd going broke - I mean broke as ****

Hey LOOK folks there's Floyd Mayweather he broke as ****, still putting up HBO posters on walls.

I WOULD SERIOUSLY TAP his MISSES, Melissa, or whatever her name is - her booty is FINE. oh yeaaaahhhh.
    GTFO my thread

Comment

why are floyd fans such fucking fags? that is the only thing I want to know.

Comment

i just think whatever floyd says

if he makes a passing jibe at another fighter i treat it as a major theory thats going around and make threads about it 6-7 years later, pretend i was "sitting around brainstorming and noticed this"

its just my thing

Comment

of course he is the thing is its making people realize just how long hes been full of ****. of course hes a puppet on a string and there is no doubt he will be the next story u hear about that made hundreds of millions that was left with next to nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            of course he is the thing is its making people realize just how long hes been full of ****. of course hes a puppet on a string and there is no doubt he will be the next story u hear about that made hundreds of millions that was left with next to nothing
            No, most likely Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              I truly believe that an uneducated man like himself being mislead by not only his own team and family members but his own ****ing country is distant for failure.

How can a man who never finished school be allowed become a politician? He is probably paying them too

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

Would be dead funny Floyd going broke - I mean broke as ****

Hey LOOK folks there's Floyd Mayweather he broke as ****, still putting up HBO posters on walls.

I WOULD SERIOUSLY TAP his MISSES, Melissa, or whatever her name is - her booty is FINE. oh yeaaaahhhh.
                It's not even rocket science. It's simple math. TBE spending an average of $1 million a day is no laughing matter. He'll beg for fights when he's fifty.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Will Floyd go broke too then? He was way more money than Manny plus he spends it at a much much much higher rate than Manny so if you go by that he will go broke too.

Anyways who gives a too sh its.
                  will Floyd go broke? highly unlikely

-stopped taking advances on his fights ages ago
                  -Floyd was in control of his entire fight take during the peak run of his career
                  -Floyd's insistence on operating in as much cash as possible has left him without any debts overhanging
                  -Floyd has hard assets/property all over the country, likely valued in the nine figures.
                  -Floyd has current businesses that seem to be self-sustaining and throwing off money (Mayweather Boxing Club, Mayweather Promotions, TMT brand, ect).

-Floyd is starting his "countdown clock" likely with $300m on hand, in cash/liquid assets.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                    Yall don't know **** about financing. Too much exaggerating going on. Even with his tax issues, Pacman will still stay financially comfortable. The crazy thing is that the US Government is taxing Pacman and he doesn't even live here. Does he get to take advantage of the benefits of the US Government like we as citizens do (not that needs it but still)? I doubt it, so gets 0 return on his taxes lol

The scary part, is Pacman has the money to take care of those problems. But what about us little guys who don't have money like that? They come after us too, don't forget. Be careful out there yall
                    Tax treaty between the US and PI; whatever income brought in has a tax placed on it; income earned in the US is taxed in the US, with a tax offset being put forward for the income bill owed in the home country.

Does Pacquiao get to take advantage of benefits? Yes he does; dollar for dollar reduction in his PI tax bill.

Pacquiao, if he truly refused to pay taxes on his income for the time the PI has in question, probably doesn't have the money to cover the $75m(and counting) tax bill, unless he simply starts to liquidate his assets (at home and abroad).

People really overlook the amount of money that Arum/Koncz/Roach took off of Pacquiao, let alone the countless amount of money that he's handed over to his church.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      will Floyd go broke? highly unlikely

-stopped taking advances on his fights ages ago
                      -Floyd was in control of his entire fight take during the peak run of his career
                      -Floyd's insistence on operating in as much cash as possible has left him without any debts overhanging
                      -Floyd has hard assets/property all over the country, likely valued in the nine figures.
                      -Floyd has current businesses that seem to be self-sustaining and throwing off money (Mayweather Boxing Club, Mayweather Promotions, TMT brand, ect).

-Floyd is starting his "countdown clock" likely with $300m on hand, in cash/liquid assets.
                      Look I understand Floyd has a lot of cash. So much it would be hard to go broke. I'm just tired of these threads from both of these fanboy camps where their fans are hoping the other guy goes broke.

I was just responding to what the ts was saying and I just respondef that if you think manny will go broke there is a chance Floyd will go broke too.

For the record I dont stand on either side of the fanboy camps because I call it like it is and I hope both will live a rich long life because they entertained me and gave me some good fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X