Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yusaf Mack Comes Clean: "I NEEDED THE MONEY...AND I'M BI-SEXUAL"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The **** fad reminds me of reading about stone age cultures and their superstitions/mythologies.

If you were born with a tail or a third arm or something, they didn't understand the concept of genetic irregularities. They just figured you were a magical creature and threw you a parade or set you on fire or something.

Not much has changed, has it? The current obsession with ****s is about the same thing.

100 years from now they will be able to treat ****sexuality and gender issues with simple gene therapies.

We will look back with embarrassment at this generation's primitive obsession with a very mundane, routine birth defect.
    Last edited by ////; 12-27-2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Yusuf Mack "wanted the kick."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Yusuf Mack "wanted the kick."

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          I've said this many times.

Everyone on here is at least bi-curious. The reason we love boxing is because we love to see men dominating each other, shirtless. Secretly we are putting ourselves in their shoes. We watch weigh ins and look at mens bodies. You may not think it but subconsciously it is your mind filling in those small ****sexual desires that you try to shut out.

The sooner this entire forum realises it's bi-curious, the better place it will be. That's why there's so much anger on here, it's just sexual frustration.
          We used to have ATG ranking and P4P lists for weigh in snakes here lol.

Comment

Yusef Mack Film Review:

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
              Yusef Mack Film Review:

wtf is this?

Comment

Yusuck Mack dixx

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  We used to have ATG ranking and P4P lists for weigh in snakes here lol.
                  I know, we need to get back into that stuff. Who cares about the fights, it's all about the snakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    wtf is this?

Comment

Translation: That mouthful of cock tasted better than expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X