No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Gennady Golovkin Pays a Visit To Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    The two duckers having a meet up ...one is ducking cyborg the other ward...frauds will always recognize each other lol
    I do agree rousey is ducking Cyborg. That one could be done a catchweight, rousey wants to drain her to nothing. That Cyborg is a huge girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
      Yea i can agree with that Floyd has been through his divisions coming up but he didnt go outside of that. He needed that big risk, he didnt even fight Canelo at 154. It will always follow him around, its the way it is. Triple G is just coming through the curtain tho he rather old already. Still i do believe most fighters are avoiding him. I dont pick sides when fights are dicussed and fall through cause we really dont know what happened. people just pick sides.
      Canelo weighed 15 pounds more than Floyd on fight night 165 to 150 no it wouldn't. I can respect the not picking sides. I go off of actions and facts. Lil g and team said they would fight ANYBODY from 154-168. When Lara and Ward came knocking that hold tuned changed. But they had no problem fighting Monroe, and Adama, Murray etc... who do not have Lara or Wards skills or name recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        You can't blame golovkin for lack of names on his resume.....1 he is not american so lacked big fight exposure in the states for a good part of his career and u have to understand when your fighting in Germany or say Monte Carlo as a kazachstan fighter you ain't gonna get all the superstars to come over there and face him....it's differnt when you have the backing of Bob arum or showtime and HBO as young American,Mexican or Puerto Rican boxer you get recognised pretty quickly and become a well known boxing star...triple ggg on the other hand had shall we say a more obscure route with his promotion in Germany ...that was the difference.....and I'll tell you something now even klitchko when you really look at it....don't get the full hype what he should have...considering how many defences he has made he should be a superstar in the states but he's not.....America is pretty biased when it comes to treating foreign boxers the with the same credit or chances as they do there own....there only been 2 boxers over tha last 15 years that actually made it in America big time...pacquaio and lennox Lewis.....the boxing scene has known for along time how dangerous a fighter triple ggg is....he was a brilliant amatuer and had champion written all over him...he is the best middleweight in the world now....as for ward he won't even beat kovalev when they meet end of next year

Ward and Lara to name a few been calling out lil g constantly. Lil g's team showed absolutely ZERO interest in that fight. But any other time Lil g's team won't shut up. So to say people don't want to fight them who have big names is a myth. Lil g has yet to move up in weight and take on more challengers because like you said people in Middle weight or ducking right?

Imagine if Broner stayed at 135 and was like I'm the most feared fighter in my division but wouldn't move up to 140 to fight the best there? How would that look? So no excuse for lil g.

If he can't get fights in his division move his ass up and take on: Degeale, Ward, Dirrel, etc... if Lil g and team reached out I'm sure they would be eager to crack his head open. So I'm not buying that he can't get a big fight. He just wants the advantage end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          Ward and Lara to name a few been calling out lil g constantly. Lil g's team showed absolutely ZERO interest in that fight. But any other time Lil g's team won't shut up. So to say people don't want to fight them who have big names is a myth. Lil g has yet to move up in weight and take on more challengers because like you said people in Middle weight or ducking right?

Imagine if Broner stayed at 135 and was like I'm the most feared fighter in my division but wouldn't move up to 140 to fight the best there? How would that look? So no excuse for lil g.

If he can't get fights in his division move his ass up and take on: Degeale, Ward, Dirrel, etc... if Lil g and team reached out I'm sure they would be eager to crack his head open. So I'm not buying that he can't get a big fight. He just wants the advantage end of story.
          Talk sense...Lara has the chance to fight golovkin but again it's all talk...when it comes down to the crunch runs away quicker than Donald trump at the hairdressers....Lara has already said he has no intention moving up from 154 .....so that puts one of excuses down...secondly ward can't even make 168 anymore...he has 2 fights in 3 years against a road sweeper and a Liverpool taxi driver, golovkin will move up when he has the WBC belt and has beaten everybody at that weight...until then I'm happy what he is doing, he's considered the best middleweight he will have all the belts and everybody scared of facing him at 160, try again newbie

Comment

Canelo weighed 15 pounds more than Floyd on fight night 165 to 150 no it wouldn't. I can respect the not picking sides. I go off of actions and facts. Lil g and team said they would fight ANYBODY from 154-168. When Lara and Ward came knocking that hold tuned changed. But they had no problem fighting Monroe, and Adama, Murray etc... who do not have Lara or Wards skills or name recognition.
            I dont believe Triple G dodged Ward or Lara. Just like I dont believe Lara or Ward dodged Triple G. The talks may have started but either didnt go anywhere or agreements were not made. Triple G likes to stay active so waiting for Ward was not an option and Lara seems to fight under the radar. As for Canelo weighing 15 lbs heavier. We all know thats water weight. He cut for 152 and re-hydrated back to 165. Big difference in actual weight. Just like someone who weight 185 starts lifting weights and takes all these supplements and gets up to 200 lbs doesnt mean anything. The guy is full of water and would get tossed all over the place from a natural 200lber. I coach wrestling i see it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              I put it there because I like it.

If I did things because others liked it, I'd seriously have less fun here.
              you keep livin the dream boy!

Comment

I dont believe Triple G dodged Ward or Lara. Just like I dont believe Lara or Ward dodged Triple G. The talks may have started but either didnt go anywhere or agreements were not made. Triple G likes to stay active so waiting for Ward was not an option and Lara seems to fight under the radar. As for Canelo weighing 15 lbs heavier. We all know thats water weight. He cut for 152 and re-hydrated back to 165. Big difference in actual weight. Just like someone who weight 185 starts lifting weights and takes all these supplements and gets up to 200 lbs doesnt mean anything. The guy is full of water and would get tossed all over the place from a natural 200lber. I coach wrestling i see it all the time.

Putting that weight on is still an advantage when facing natural smaller fighters period. When Broner was at 135 and would rehydrate on fight night he looked much bigger and stronger at that weight because he was. Chavez jr is the same way, when he was at 160 and would rehydrate to 180-185 on fight night he could walk though all those fighters because of that weight he was on fight night.

Lara and Ward are by far ggg's best competition to date that seem willing and eager to fight him. If ggg's team felt they had a good chance of beating Lara they could atleast try and make an attempt to negotiate and see what happens? It's like they didn't even give it a shot. I for one see Lara outboxing ggg for 12 rounds.

Comment

Putting that weight on is still an advantage when facing natural smaller fighters period. When Broner was at 135 and would rehydrate on fight night he looked much bigger and stronger at that weight because he was. Chavez jr is the same way, when he was at 160 and would rehydrate to 180-185 on fight night he could walk though all those fighters because of that weight he was on fight night.

Lara and Ward are by far ggg's best competition to date that seem willing and eager to fight him. If ggg's team felt they had a good chance of beating Lara they could atleast try and make an attempt to negotiate and see what happens? It's like they didn't even give it a shot. I for one see Lara outboxing ggg for 12 rounds.
                  As for making a prediction on Lara vs Triple G, Lara struggled with the pressure from Angulo. Lara was even dropped, now with Triple G is a much bigger cat with a lot more power. Triple G cuts off the ring so well I think he would overwhelm Lara. Lara is good against boxers not men like Triple G. On the flip side , could Lara win that fight...absolutely.

Comment

As for making a prediction on Lara vs Triple G, Lara struggled with the pressure from Angulo. Lara was even dropped, now with Triple G is a much bigger cat with a lot more power. Triple G cuts off the ring so well I think he would overwhelm Lara. Lara is good against boxers not men like Triple G. On the flip side , could Lara win that fight...absolutely.
                    Lara is a master boxer!! I think if he fought ggg he would have much more respect and bring his A game and move around the ring. The thing is Lara has been in with big punchers and people with great power. ggg has not fought anybody near Lara's skill set.

If ggg lands a big shot and knocks him out he wins. If he doesn't hurt Lara bad then he loses in my opinion. Skill set Lara is much better. Power ggg has him beat. I pick skills over power in my opinion especially one of Lara's skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      This picture to Flo-mo's is like sun light to vampires.

Hmmm... I remember you! Didn't see you in the Ronda blog for this last fight! LMAO.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X