Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Who Has Faced The Softest Competition Overall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
    Invalid poll.
    Where's Canelo?
    canelo faced lara, Floyd, Austin trout, and is facing cotto, why would he need to be in the poll?

Comment

Where's Kell Brook? Ring ****zine have him P4P top 10, he may have the ability but he's yet to prove it against top opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        But Golovkin has never faced anything other than no hopers. 3-4 years ago. This year. 10 years ago.

So how do we know he's P4P level?
        The eye test of course.

The fighter has to take the eye test.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          canelo faced lara, Floyd, Austin trout, and is facing cotto, why would he need to be in the poll?

It took him until his 43rd fight to finally step up.
          I'm assuming we're talking over their career here.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
            It took him until his 43rd fight to finally step up.
            I'm assuming we're talking over their career here.
            the poll said overall not how deep into their careers before, but he was young as hell in defense to the 43rd fight. im not a big canelo fan but he has been in there with some good comp n doesn't belong in the poll

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              It's common practice. Even if it's not 1 year, it's sure as hell not their whole careers. If you were actually going to act like that, let's all just put Pacquiao at #1 right now followed by RJJ and Hopkins.

I get you're trying to troll here but have some integrity at least.

What you're asking and what you're trying to imply are 2 completely different things.
              The thread should have stopped here.

Comment

The results would make a huge shift if you don't include the ancient history on these guys' resumes.

Softest competition in the last couple years is easily Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  How is it fair to measure that based on a full career? Would you rank Roy Jones in the p4p list today?
                  Roy Jones has been brutally KO'd several times. You take losses into account funnily enough.

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                  Sorry to say but your poll is bias. You have only one option to vote, you want us to vote for GGG right?

At least put two or three options more just to make it a bit less bias.
                  My poll is "bias"?

Again....3 fighters all around the same age,, around the same weight, all in their prime and all undefeated.

I want you to vote honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                    The results would make a huge shift if you don't include the ancient history on these guys' resumes.

Softest competition in the last couple years is easily Ward.
                    There's already a poll on NSB which carefully selects the time period to suit an agenda. You can go vote on that.

I've used their whole careers.

Comment

Golovkin easily.

Andre Ward's pedigree is unquestionable, And Kovalev has fought some fighters of note. Golovkin has literally nothing extraordinary about his resume.

Golovkin hasn't fought anybody lol

Comment

Working...
                      X