Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Shredded and Ready For Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't take Teddy serious, he is amusing although annoying at times as a commentator but to have this guy as your trainer can't see it.

I see an upset, Rios in the 8th to 10th round by TKO from beating Tim up over many rounds. Tim will start fast Rios catches up in the middle rounds and TKO maybe towel

Comment

Basically, Atlas needs to do a similar job for Bradley that he did for Moorer.

He had to make Moorer fight, now he needs to make Bradley box.

Bradley is a very well-rounded fighter, he just needs to be smart.

Bradley UD12 117-111.

Comment

Roidedrightup

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          Roidedrightup
          Funny thing is Rios is the one who has failed a drug test between the two fighters

Comment

Damn Bradley looks good, Rios was in with a chance but I forget how good Bradley is, he will punish Rios, should he win, big fights against Brook, Khan or Thurman/Porter winner would be unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Bradley ain't just ripped he looks like a body builder lol

I just don't understand why he can't knock anybody with that Herculean physic. Weird really.
              I bet that's question that he ask him self everyday lol.

Comment

WARRR DESERT STORM This is going to be a good fight they both look focused !!!!! Rios is gunnun for a ko !!!!!

Comment

This will be an easy fight for Bradley. He doesn't need a sparring partner to imitate Rios, the heavy bag can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    I'm excited to see Teddy all excited in Bradleys corner.

I think those two will work well together.
                    Same. Teddy can spiral between brilliant and insane but when he's on, he's the man.

Can't believe Tim Bradley found a way to get more shredded than Tim Bradley. His abs look like the muscles were just vacuum sealed to his stomach. WTF. I mean, props, ...but WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      Damn Bradley looks good, Rios was in with a chance but I forget how good Bradley is, he will punish Rios, should he win, big fights against Brook, Khan or Thurman/Porter winner would be unreal!
                      Bradley admitted that he may not get those fights, but yea would be great.

Comment

Working...
                      X