Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Sides With Donald Trump For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Does it matter in the US ?

They just seem to change the policies whenever they like anyway.

Obama was anti-Iraq, anti-Wall Street..... look what happened.

It doesnt matter what Trump wants, unless he is backed by the establishment he has no chance, its not about money..... and Trump is a small-fry anyway compared to the money-houses and banksters that run US politics.

Obama had the fed behind him, and your next president will as well.

The last real president was Kennedy.
    I thought Jimmy Carter was pretty decent. You can't criticize Obama for his tenure as president. He inherited a broken system, huge deficit, skyrocketing unemployment and a crumbling international reputation after Bush Jr.
    Time and time again, Obama has attempted to introduce bills and policies to repair some of the damage that had been done by Jr. but unfortunately, when you're black, the majority of racist congress and republican representatives will do everything in their power to reject such efforts.
    I agree with you about the wall street bankers and financial swindlers holding all the cards though. You can blame Reagan for that. He was the one who took away restrictions and regulations that kept the banks from becoming too big to fail. It was only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      I can't believe Mike would say something like this. Surely he doesn't know the full extent of Trumps policies???
      You really cant be surprised with anything Mike Tyson says though, I mean he wanted to eat Lennox Lewis kids and said he fought with a broken back and spinal at that plus he made a mid fight snack out of Holyfield's ear. Hes an unpredictable weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        Thas the reality you idiot i didnt give you my opinion
        yeah yeah yeah, everyone is a tough guy behind a key board... its way too easy have fun my man

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          yeah yeah yeah, everyone is a tough guy behind a key board... its way too easy have fun my man

Comment

What is this madness???

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
              lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I got lot's of love for mike but he became a di** rider big time, he's siding with trump because he thinks he'll get a few bucks for it,tyson would do anything for money..just look at him making a fool of himself at talk shows especially at "the roast" on comedy central where you could tell he didn't like them "drilling him"

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  I got lot's of love for mike but he became a di** rider big time, he's siding with trump because he thinks he'll get a few bucks for it,tyson would do anything for money..just look at him making a fool of himself at talk shows especially at "the roast" on comedy central where you could tell he didn't like them "drilling him"
                  he sold out!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Only reason I can think of is that Trump was a big Tyson fan and attended many of his fights so they must be friends somewhat ..But Mike stay out of politics

Comment

"Trump was once a financial adviser to Tyson". Well thst didn't end well, or Tyson didn't take his advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X