Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Sides With Donald Trump For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laughing my ass off at all the ******ed latinos that see Trump as some kind of racist demon.

While I am a Ben Carson guy at least Tyson has a mind of his own unlike most of minorities and isn't blindly voting for democrats because Beyoncé and Jayz say they are good or they got an obamaphone.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      And you do know all three are on the brink of collapse due to un-sustainability...right?
      That's very naďve to say, just like banks they are too big to be allowed to fail. Stop spewing the scare tactics, only reason social security was ever mentioned to collapse was because your hero Bush took 1.3 trillion from the pot, to fund that fake war in Iraq.

Comment

Strange Tyson backing Trump. When Tyson was Champion, his wife Robin Givens spent night on Trump's yacht, Trump complained about her teeth being to sharp while doing a certain activity with Trump.

Comment

Shame to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
            If you like weed. Have to go with either Trump or Clinton. Everybody else has some crazy thoughts on weed. I'll probably go with Trump.
            Bernie Sanders has said he'll make it legal with the feds, then the states can decide.

Comment

Trump ain't winning the very wealthy benefit from cheap labor to maintain that board open + Trump was in russia side in the war with Isis

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
                Strange Tyson backing Trump. When Tyson was Champion, his wife Robin Givens spent night on Trump's yacht, Trump complained about her teeth being to sharp while doing a certain activity with Trump.
                If every guy who ****ed Robin Givens held a grudge against every other guy who ****ed her we would all live alone in bomb shelters. She supposedly cheated on him with Michael Jordan and Brad Pitt and who knows who else.
                Last edited by ////; 10-31-2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Laughing my ass off at all the ******ed latinos that see Trump as some kind of racist demon.

While I am a Ben Carson guy at least Tyson has a mind of his own unlike most of minorities and isn't blindly voting for democrats because Beyoncé and Jayz say they are good or they got an obamaphone.
                  I wonder what % of people who are "offended" by Trump actually know why they're "offended" by him. The vast majority just seem to be going with the pack and haven't even heard him talk.

Comment

Working...
                  X