• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
    When was "prime" Martinez?
    I wouldn't pick any version of Martinez to beat Golovkin
    Prime Martinez is 2003-2011 Martinez.
    Even though he was a 154 until 2009. So it would have to be 2010-2011 Martinez.

Comment

GGG didn't get compared to Marvin Hagler for no reason people. He didn't go 345-5 as an amateur without any skills. GGG wipes the floor with a hands down by his ass Martinez. Destroys a stationery and flatfooted Pavlik and chop down Paul Williams any stage in their career!

Comment

You guys are crazy. I loved prime Sergio but golovkin would knock him out. Sergio would never be able to handle his pressure and power and golovkin could eat Sergio's power any time.

Comment

GGG would destroy him with ease. This is a guy that lost to Williams and drew with Cintron. GGG eats guys like Williams, Citron and Martinez for breakfast. GGG by one sided KO.

Comment

Sergio was one of my favorites years ago. I think he could make it to the final bell with GGG, MAYBE. Golovkin would just be too much and would win off of ring generalship alone. Sergio would run and be cautious throughout, i could also see Golovkin by late TKO as well.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
              When was "prime" Martinez?
              I wouldn't pick any version of Martinez to beat Golovkin
              Exactly, a "Prime" Martinez was never a middleweight!

I'm as big a Sergio fan as any, I watched him live in Belfast in 2004 (Brian Magee was on the bill) so no one can call me a bandwagon Martinez fan! But no version of Sergio beats Golovkin, it would look like a more violent version of the Margarito fight!

And to the guy who said Martinez would "take Golovkin out late", What in your right mind leads you to believe that?

Comment

Maravilla will show the better of Golovkin, with his handsdown style I see him touching GGG alot.

I see that as probably fight of the Year...entertaining fight and GGG winning by UD decision or stopping maravilla in 11-12 round.

Comment

Id have to favor GGG in a war

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    GGG would destroy him with ease. This is a guy that lost to Williams and drew with Cintron. GGG eats guys like Williams, Citron and Martinez for breakfast. GGG by one sided KO.
                    Are you serious?? did you watch that fight? he knocked him out..and somehow got it reversed

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                      Who wines this ? I got martinez wining in a close fight with GGG knocking him off balance at least once

What about ya ?
                      Prime Maravilla was a mediocre, He did not start winning after his prime,When his divisions talent waned...

Comment

Working...
                      X