No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Grinding For Bradley Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    lol top rank at its finest, not much complaining tho... let this had been on pbc
    Complain about what?

What is your prediction on this fight? Speak up Haymon fan.

You think this is a mismatch? Who is the underdog?

Comment

Bradley's got his hands full, I've got Rios winning this, prime Bradley comfortably beats Rios but he's had too much wear and tear and is close to being shot.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
        Complain about what?

What is your prediction on this fight? Speak up Haymon fan.

You think this is a mismatch? Who is the underdog?
        im no haymon fan ive never even heard him speak... im a boxing fan but I got Bradley winning a close fight! rios will make him brawl and he will fall for it but he will box him enough rounds to win imo!

I would just love to see Bradley or pac vs a top 5 WW im tired of seeing these top rank fighters fight each other as if no other WWs exist. Bradley hasn't really had a real WW run... just fight 140 pound fighters at catchweights same with pac of late outside of floyd. its business tho so... but if this fight was on pbc under haymon u know dam well people would be complaining just like they do about everything else.

Comment

im no haymon fan ive never even heard him speak... im a boxing fan but I got Bradley winning a close fight! rios will make him brawl and he will fall for it but he will box him enough rounds to win imo!

I would just love to see Bradley or pac vs a top 5 WW im tired of seeing these top rank fighters fight each other as if no other WWs exist. Bradley hasn't really had a real WW run... just fight 140 pound fighters at catchweights same with pac of late outside of floyd. its business tho so... but if this fight was on pbc under haymon u know dam well people would be complaining just like they do about everything else.
          You're not tired of Thurman fighting semi-retired opponents, eh? Berto vs Floyd, Garcia fighting Malignaggi, despite having lots of choices. Are you sure you're not a Haymon fan?

Comment

im a boxing fan but I got Bradley winning a close fight! rios will make him brawl and he will fall for it but he will box him enough rounds to win imo!
            So you admit it's a close fight, yet you prefer to complain because it's not PBC.

Comment

You're not tired of Thurman fighting semi-retired opponents, eh? Berto vs Floyd, Garcia fighting Malignaggi, despite having lots of choices. Are you sure you're not a Haymon fan?
              berto is a WW and a farewell fight for a damn near 40 year old Floyd who just fought pac man, I didn't care too much for the fight, still haven't really watched it, Thurman is an up and coming fighter getting money in his pocket testing out different styles lets see what he does from here, Garcia just moved up to WW and hasn't looked great in his last fights at 140 so I knew he wasn't going to take a very dangerous fight in his first move up. I would even be happy to see Bradley vs berto, porter, khan, etc. pac man has put in his work and is at the end of his career he can pretty much fight anyone and retire with no complaints for me. but im talking them fighting WWs.

Comment

So you admit it's a close fight, yet you prefer to complain because it's not PBC.
                man im not complaining at all my "joke"/opinion was if it was on pbc it would be talked down upon im sorry brother please forgive me

Comment

Please! This would be picked apart as the mismatch it is if it was on PBC. You know it and i know it bit whatever. Ill watch anyway. Also if it was on PBC rios failed tests will be the talk but no mention anywhere of it

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Please! This would be picked apart as the mismatch it is if it was on PBC. You know it and i know it bit whatever. Ill watch anyway. Also if it was on PBC rios failed tests will be the talk but no mention anywhere of it
                    yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      So you're on record this is a mismatch, eh? Rios is a bum, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X