Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yusaf Mack Plans Lawsuit: I Was Drugged in Gay *** Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf? LOL how can anyone get drugged enough to do something like that?

I thought this was an Annie joke thread until I noticed BPP started it.

I got plenty f**ked up in my younger days. I woke up next to some nasty "Crocodile Chicks" we used to call em, but they were still women. LOL

Comment

• This is sad as hell, the whole situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        If were I'd own it, calling me gay or bi***ual is comical, I'm all about living my life as I see fit, and allowing others to do the same. If you're not, cool, but feel free to take your place in the Stone Age, and I won't be visiting you at the Smithsonian.

Thanks for the history lesson, I was being facetious by the way. Sometimes I have to spell **** out....
        He doth protest a little much. Be free, hectari, be free!

Comment

• Take your lumps Mack, live your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            I mean damn he was not even the one getting his d1ck ****** or the pitcher...he was sucking not 1 d1ck but 2 at the same damn time and getting his o ring stretched out
            Bringing back memories brah?

Comment

• was soapy hopkins giving veteran advice in the bathroom before filming? city of brotherly love.

Comment

• still laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuisConcepcion View Post
                  WTF was this dude thinking??? How the hell did he think in this day and age no one would see this ****? WTF
                  I would guess a healthy percentage of hardcore fight fans could walk by Mack without recognizing him. So in the "real" world, he probably goes about his daily life as a relative ordinary joe. So I'm sure he felt chances for discovery were minimal. And even with his inner circle. Pretty sure gay **** isn't exactly a big topic at the family reunion. So I can easily see why he could have done it under the radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I would guess a healthy percentage of hardcore fight fans could walk by Mack without recognizing him. So in the "real" world, he probably goes about his daily life as a relative ordinary joe. So I'm sure he felt chances for discovery were minimal. And even with his inner circle. Pretty sure gay **** isn't exactly a big topic at the family reunion. So I can easily see why he could have done it under the radar.
                    I bet you do, you sly dog

Comment

• Nobody even care about him or hes gay scene, until he open his own mouth about it lol

Is he that ******??? or is it all promo

According to some of yall he had 2 of those things in his mouth, lol whos gona believe hes ****** story about ****, was he unconcious when orally performed???, he was just too high to noticed he wasnt gay lol

This is just too funny lol

Comment

Working...
                      X