No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yusaf Mack Plans Lawsuit: I Was Drugged in Gay *** Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
    George Groves had to see a psychologist.

Jermaine Taylor shot his friend and ended up in prison.

Yusuf Mack now does gay pòrn.

#Cobra'd

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      He could come at and be a hero, Jason Collins, Micheal Sam, and ****** Bruce Jenner got a hero award after killing a woman in a rear ender just because he became a ******.

Mack should just embrace being gay and he will gain sympathy from all the left wingers and hollywood media, he can use that to make money and get love he might even get a title shot and make millions now by saying he is gay and is tired of hiding, he can make time ****zine and get the president ***** to call him one of the bravest men.
      I don't think & I hope no one who falsely accuses someone of a crime like **** (as I believe to be the case) becomes anyone's hero. I don't give a f#ck what he's into ***ually. Thats his own thing, but saying other people did a effed up crime like **** is some lowdown piece of **** type **** to do.

Also perhaps ironically I found some financial domination people among those he followed on twitter (a couple of his last favored tweets were FinDom related) so its possible he could get off on the things he has to do for money &/or has given his money away to a dom which mighta led to his latest money issues. Those FinDom fetish people are some odd cats indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Pun intended?
        Aye....:*******:

Comment

• Pulp fiction 2...

Comment

• Comment

• How the fuck you gonna take dick up the ass and swallow dick instead of just asking for another fight for 10 grand or something?

Comment

• I just went through all of dawgpoundusa model page and mack isn't there....seems fishy to me I bet he was drugged and is totally innocent

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Yusak Mack better delete some of those favorites from his Twitter account. I don't believe he knows they are viewable.

https://twitter.com/yusafmack1979/favorites
                  damn, that chick using that guy's balls as a speed bag i'm dying

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    How the fuck you gonna take dick up the ass and swallow dick instead of just asking for another fight for 10 grand or something?
                    What's the difference? He gets pounded either way

Comment

• Sickening and gross.

Comment

Working...
                      X