Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Downplays Bruises on His Face, Sparring Rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparring partners can give a$$ whoop-ins too sometimes. Doesn't necessarily mean anything. If Cotto was getting beat up and knocked down throughout training camp, then there would be need for concern. I highly doubt that's the case. Fighters can get the best of a fighter on any given day in camp. So long as Cotto is getting sharper and sharper from the work, it's all good. Sounds like his sparring partners are doing their job.

Comment

If you are not getting work in sparring then you need to fire your sparring partners

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Expecting his bf to be charged with domestic abuse any day now.
        nice shot!!!

Cotto gets bruised too easily imo....but I got him beating Nelo in a good fight

Comment

i never understood this all it means is he is getting good work in

Comment

Sorry Cotto, it is about to get much worse I am afraid. Canelo is throttle him.

Comment

This is actually GOOD NEWS for Cotto and very BAD NEWS for Canelo....

"The harder the sparring the easier on fight night".

I got Cotto by TKO or MD in a back and forth war ....(anyway is possible in my view)

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
                This is actually GOOD NEWS for Cotto and very BAD NEWS for Canelo....

"The harder the sparring the easier on fight night".

I got Cotto by TKO or MD in a back and forth war ....(anyway is possible in my view)
                Aye, rough sparring raises your testosterone. If you're not broken, you'll come out very strong mentally and physically.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  That **** happens everytime with him and is my biggest concern. He bruises even with headgear on and that is a product of the first Margarito fight. After that fight his faces gets marked up easily even against light punching opponents. All you have to do is land a shot from a weird angle and he bruises.
                  I've noticed that too. Also his facial structure makes it seem that his face swells up more too. I wonder if that's a thing judges notice and subconsciously score on their cards.

Comment

Maybe that sparring partner was mr Paquiao hahahahaha

Comment

Fight postponed due to Cotto getting injured.

Comment

Working...
                      X