Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ward's resume really that much more impressive than GGG's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ward's resume really that much more impressive than GGG's?

I mean at least GGG smashes these not so good fighters in entertaining fashion.... GGG would have KO'd Smith in no less than 3 rounds similar to Macklin yet Ward goes centuries with him.

Plus Ward's resume looks pretty overrated to me, Kessler and Froch are good but they're not truly elite, Froch I suppose is elite but he's still known as being a big overachiever and if it wasn't for his ridiculous chin he wouldn't have been a world champ.

Pretty overrated resume if you ask me, I don't see anyone in it who's as good as GGG or Kovalev.

Ward's resume >>> GGG

Sincerely,

a GGG fan

Comment

Yep...........

Comment

Jesus christ man are you serious???? its not even close

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          I mean at least GGG smashes these not so good fighters in entertaining fashion.... GGG would have KO'd Smith in no less than 3 rounds similar to Macklin yet Ward goes centuries with him.

Plus Ward's resume looks pretty overrated to me, Kessler and Froch are good but they're not truly elite, Froch I suppose is elite but he's still known as being a big overachiever and if it wasn't for his ridiculous chin he wouldn't have been a world champ.

Pretty overrated resume if you ask me, I don't see anyone in it who's as good as GGG or Kovalev.

Comment

Stop making these kinds of threads! Or maybe create one master thread for yourself where you can dump your thoughts/troll posts

Comment

The only entertaining fight to me was the Monroe fight. And that's because he offered up some resistance. To me watching GGG beat up over matched bums isn't entertaining.

Comment

Abraham, Froch, Kessler, Paul Smith, Rodriguez, Bika, Green, Dawson, Pudwill.

Well 4 of those guys are retired now, one is getting out of jail or something. I mean, these names right here are what makes Ward rank just below Mayweather according to many on here. Take a good long look at this list, Calzaghe got absolutely no respect for beating an undefeated Kessler and a much primer Bika but they comprise 1/4 of Ward's notable resume.

People need to wake up, Ward hasn't really beaten much when you think about it.

Comment

Ward didn't look too impressive to me against Paul Smith bozos!

Me thinks he's past it!

Looks a lot slower, very stiff against the fat journeyman he faced!

I don't believe it was rust! He would have been sparring top fighters in his time off!

GGG smashes him and I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Ward didn't look too impressive to me against Paul Smith bozos!

Me thinks he's past it!

Looks a lot slower, very stiff against the fat journeyman he faced!

I don't believe it was rust! He would have been sparring top fighters in his time off!

GGG smashes him and I can't wait!
                    Honestly bro just admit you don't have a single clue as to what the fu*k you're watching and log off.

Ward looked sharp

Comment

Working...
                    X