Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[shedding knowledge] Killer mike "Floyd Mayweather Has Dispelled Myths About Blacks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
    Funny it's racists when people call Floyd on his antics his cherry picking etc yet anyone else does this its not race thing ..I'm sick of these sensative flow mos and their senesative feelings !! Race had nothing to do with Floyd's criticism ! The greatest boxers in history were black Mike Tyson bit a man's ear off in the ring and is still more beloved more than Fraud !

People dislike Floyd not because of race it's because he never dared to be great just acted like he was the greatest while picking and choosing who to fight while getting paid handsomely for it !! If anyone else who makes this much can get criticized than I don't see why Floyd can't ? Enough with that weak ass arguemnets and pulling the race cards !
    Cherry picking is great! Ask GGG's team. ''If nobody wants to fight'' then by common sense you move up a division.

You don'T like Floyd because in your daily life those type of clicks scare you.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      wtf? he was convicted of domestic abuse and did time. how the hell does that help blacks?
      if has worked out perfectly for these goons too.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Cherry picking is great! Ask GGG's team. ''If nobody wants to fight'' then by common sense you move up a division.

You don'T like Floyd because in your daily life those type of clicks scare you.
        Yes I'm afraid to be hugged by him

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
          Yes I'm afraid to be hugged by him
          Them childhood boys clubs get some shook

Comment

and those guys are held up as paragons of White ideals ?

Comment

way to change the topic dude

Comment

wtf? he was convicted of domestic abuse and did time. how the hell does that help blacks?
                Well they Tried to make Cosby, OJ, Kobe, and Michael Jackson into black role models and we saw how that turned out.

So now I guess they just skipped the bs and went right to a scumbag like Floyd.

Comment

way to change the topic dude
                  Lol. Owned!

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                    and those guys are held up as paragons of White ideals ?
                    If you're not ready for realistic double standards then don't follow the thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X