Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[shedding knowledge] Killer mike "Floyd Mayweather Has Dispelled Myths About Blacks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't floyd lose tens of millions of dollars to some guy named willie? willie is the real business genius.

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
      Really

Ever heard of Barry Bonds ?

Alex Rodriguez ?

Kobe Bryant ?
      I don't think these people got hated on for like 10 years straight, and I don't think there are daily forums and youtube chanels on the internet dedicated to bashing them.

Comment

intelligent with his money is still up for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          I don't think these people got hated on for like 10 years straight, and I don't think there are daily forums and youtube chanels on the internet dedicated to bashing them.
          You really think he's been hated on for 10 yrs straight ?

Well this is boxing and boxing stars come in phases ..Every big fighter is criticized and it's been a constant the difference is today there are more avenues for fans to voice their opinions ..His criticism is no different than any athlete that has been vilified by the media ..The other difference is people are more sensative these days ..

Comment

wtf? he was convicted of domestic abuse and did time. how the hell does that help blacks?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
              Another "boo hoo I'm black" thread.

I have to doubt if stax is even black at this point. Black dudes I know, don't cry at all like this, this guy seems to be a storefront troll pretending to be black to stir the pot.
              sorta like ur "boo hoo mexican fighters dont get no respecst" threads??

simple solution,dont reply...

Comment

great rapper, not so great at knowing boxing lol

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  sorta like ur "boo hoo mexican fighters dont get no respecst" threads??

simple solution,dont reply...
                  I don't make b1tch threads like you white boy.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    I don't make b1tch threads like you white boy.
                    u literally got ur ass starched in the 4 or 5 most recent threads u made,fuckboy

getting ur ass torn apart in ur own threads is becoming commonplace for u aint it?

and as far as the white boy comment??not a single **** given,i could be arab for all i care and it dont stop me from styling on u with ease.....come get this work

Comment

Whos this killer mike moron.

Floyd will end up broke, he never truely won his matches and is no where near wlad, sergey or golovkins level.

Comment

Working...
                      X