Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Money" Mayweather vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 154 lbs / 11 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ask floyd's dad if he'd beat a natural middleweight on the pound for pound list.

weight classes, guys. weight classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      ask floyd's dad if he'd beat a natural middleweight on the pound for pound list.

They will never get it man,dont waste your time.They just want Floyd to loose,let him retire.

Comment

• Floyd's conditioning is equal to or superior to Golovkin's. Floyd never got tired.

I picked Floyd by UD for several reasons. One being we haven't seen Golovkin at 154 yet. At 160 he got shown up by a welterweight and anyone that knows boxing knows that when a fighter loses weight their power decreases. Golovkin looks like he couldn't make anything less than 158 anyways. If he was at 154 it would be like Mayweather-Canelo all over again except GGG would be a much better stalker. Floyd's defense would GGG's biggest problem. He hasn't fought anyone who can box and has defense like Mayweather.

Floyd UD

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
          Floyd's conditioning is equal to or superior to Golovkin's. Floyd never got tired.

I picked Floyd by UD for several reasons. One being we haven't seen Golovkin at 154 yet. At 160 he got shown up by a welterweight and anyone that knows boxing knows that when a fighter loses weight their power decreases. Golovkin looks like he couldn't make anything less than 158 anyways. If he was at 154 it would be like Mayweather-Canelo all over again except GGG would be a much better stalker. Floyd's defense would GGG's biggest problem. He hasn't fought anyone who can box and has defense like Mayweather.

Floyd UD
          I disagree with the results, but good post, you make great points.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            ask floyd's dad if he'd beat a natural middleweight on the pound for pound list.

Yea I think GGG is too big for Floyd, but he has the boxing skills and ring IQ to be able to outbox any man even one larger to a certain extent, it would be a matter of can GGG adapt to Floyds adjustments if he can keep moving and if he isn't able to corner and trap Floyd early and hurt him early

Comment

• Can we review and judge the fight in slow motion?

Pact@rds love slow motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Can we review and judge the fight in slow motion?

Pact@rds love slow motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Great video! Off the chizain. I think I'm to ghetto for these pink azz video game playing b1tches. I always no that I ain't ****. Nice song, phat azzez everywhere. Great stuff! Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Great video! Off the chizain. I think I'm to ghetto for these pink azz video game playing b1tches. I always no that I ain't ****. Nice song, phat azzez everywhere. Great stuff! Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Perfecto! I just got off the phone with a few of my primo's in Mexico. Nice song.

Thanks. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X