Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most overprotected boxer right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    That's only 1 fight. Morales, Matthysse, the good far outweighs the bad.

Protected fighters have a string of mismatches. That is GGG and WIlder.
    GGG's opponents in the past few years were mostly ranked in the top ten of his division when he fought them.

Rubio, Geale, Proksa, Macklin, Lemieux, Murray, etc.

He has never avoided anyone in his own division.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      GGG's opponents in the past few years were mostly ranked in the top ten of his division when he fought them.

Rubio, Geale, Proksa, Macklin, Lemieux, Murray, etc.

He has never avoided anyone in his own division.
      Look, you left him off the list of choices because its likely he would have the most votes or come in 2nd or 3rd.

You can try and spin it all you want-all of these fights are against huge underdogs. No ward, No Lara, No Mora.

no one that could potentially beat him or end the KO streak. HBO literally made Lampley tell fans Ward/GGG isn't the fight fans should be thinking about. His HBO deal means they sign off on who he fights-they will not approve anyone that threatens their plans for GGG.

Steering ward toward Kov rather than steering GGG toward ward.

You even protected him by leaving him off the list of choices.

He is the most protected. Wilder is 2nd.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-23-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

But he was favored to beat Danny. That's not Danny's fault. Herrera, Petersen. Good fights.

Danny had 1 bad fight but overall his resume isn't the debacle that GGG's or Wilder's is.
        It seems unfair to hold 1 fight against him and not 33 or 34 for GGG and wilder.
        He fought morales twice. Not the monster that fought Barrera three times...but the old overweight version.

Comment

I hope Wilder has an account here

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            He fought morales twice. Not the monster that fought Barrera three times...but the old overweight version.
            I'm not counting the 2nd fight, just the 1st. I'm not saying he beat the great Morales. He beat the Post Zahir Raheem Morales.

Comment

I'm not counting the 2nd fight, just the 1st. I'm not saying he beat the great Morales. He beat the Post Zahir Raheem Morales.
              I remember the first fight weight was 140 (obviously) but morales blew the weight by two pounds. This guy in his prime fought at 126. How over the hill was he if he couldn't make a weight 14 pounds above what he used to fight at? Not so over the hill to feed to Danny Garcia twice apparently. It was sad to watch.

Comment

Wilder with out a doubt funny Broner wasn't on the list

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I remember the first fight weight was 140 (obviously) but morales blew the weight by two pounds. This guy in his prime fought at 126. How over the hill was he if he couldn't make a weight 14 pounds above what he used to fight at? Not so over the hill to feed to Danny Garcia twice apparently. It was sad to watch.
                  Danny was the underdog in the 1st fight. Morales was past it, but you can't say a fight where you are the underdog is a sign of being protected.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-23-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Kelly Brook!!!!!

And you know. The guys he ducked, Alexander, Chavez, hardly world class!!!!

Comment

Kell Brook by far... its not even close.

Comment

Working...
                      X