No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Should Face Reveco, Says Rizzo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Should Face Reveco, Says Rizzo

Well known boxing agent Ricardo Rizzo is one of the best connected individuals to the fight scene in Nicaragua.

On Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York, Rizzo was ringside with one of his clients, Cuban heavyweight Luis "King Kong" Ortiz, who knocked out Argentine contender Matias Ariel Vidondo to capture the the vacant interim-title of the World Boxing Association (WBA).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was exposed when he stepped up in competition and just beat a fighter who was what like 14-12.not even going to look it up...

So the number 1 lb for lb guy should fight a guy who is coming off of a loss and beating a 14-12 opponent lol..

This division is a joke! Step up and fight Rigo..

Pacquiao started at 106 and fought as high as 150...

This dude became number 1 lb for lb with the weakest resume in history... He gets hit a lot... has no defense and fights in a terrible division..

Comment

I can clearly say that Ramon is the most overrated lb for lb champ in history. He faces no scrutiny because nobody really has an eye on him. The people who think he's great only go by his record and never fairly assess his level of competition.

I actually can't, off the top my head, think of a lb for lb #1 who had a weaker resume in history.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        I can clearly say that Ramon is the most overrated lb for lb champ in history. He faces no scrutiny because nobody really has an eye on him. The people who think he's great only go by his record and never fairly assess his level of competition.

I actually can't, off the top my head, think of a lb for lb #1 who had a weaker resume in history.
        Are you joking, i wont dispute that he has a weaker resume compared to other #1 p4ps but name one other fighter that has a win better than Estrada. Excluding pacquaio ofcourse.

Comment

Reveco is a decent stay busy fight for roman, but would much rather see roman fight ioka, nietas, Estrada 2, eruenreng,inoui,

But reveco would be a big fight in Argentina

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
            Are you joking, i wont dispute that he has a weaker resume compared to other #1 p4ps but name one other fighter that has a win better than Estrada. Excluding pacquaio ofcourse.
            Ward, rigo, bradley, kovolev, wlad all have better wins than roman

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post

I agree with this... People are jumping on the bandwagon left and right..

Same dudes that bash Ward for not having a big win in years, praise roman even though he hasn't had a big win since Estrada, way back in 2012, exact same time Ward was coming off froch and dawson wins..

People act like viloria is a great win, but viloria hasn't won a big fight in nearly 4 years, and had not faced a significant opponent since Estrada beat him a few years ago..

Comment

when can RG and Estrada II feasibly happen?

Comment

Reveco used to be the mandatory for the chicken Gallo and he never face him!

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                    Estrada arguably lost to the Hawaiian Punk... are you serious? lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X