Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this guy said he wanted to fight the best of the best?

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      Not when GGG is the mandatory and Canelo will lose his title if he doesn't fight GGG.
      Little G wants the pay day, he's going to have to bend over for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        What if he doesn't? Lets say he wants that title and if they vacate he will leave them alone. So if that's the case and they don't vacate then that a bit*h move and you know it. Don't let the hate you have for a man blind you.

Comment

So Its safe to say most of you believe he is going to beat Cotto for the strap.

Comment

Of course they're going to drain him and if he wants that fight he is going to have to do it. What Bargaining Chips does he have? 150K PPV Buys? Tureano Johnson as his next opponent back on HBO Network?

Comment

This is why boxing isn't a real sport...

It's like the Green Bay packers saying "we will play New England, but without gronk"

I would have more respect for guys if they just came out and said " I'm in no rush to fight ggg, the dude will kill me"

Comment

what a *****, weighed 168, body not ready for 160 doe, damn its easy to say "im not ready for golovkin"

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Canelo wants the CW and he will have to pay for it.
                  He would literally be paying money to drain himself
                  Doesn't make much sense to me but **** it. Not my money lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    To clarify, Canelo gets dumped on for not moving up to fight Golovkin but the same guys say Golovkin (who is at least 170 on fight night) can't go to 168 to fight a guy he called out? Pick a set of standards and stick with it guys. Your arguments are weak as hell.
                    Canelo moved up long ago. He hasn't made 154 in 2 years, and is next fighting for the lineal and Wbc MW belt. And what's this about 170 fight night? Canelo 172 vs Trout, 174 vs Angulo

Comment

I'm just glad Mayweather gave this boy a boxing lesson before he retired...

Comment

Working...
                      X