Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
    Canelo always been a pusy!!!!
    I definitely learned this from the Floyd "fight." Whereas Cotto really tried to like, actually beat Floyd; Canelo just concluded he couldn't reach him so why bother trying. He didn't do shizzit.

He sure didn't seem very "Mexican" at all.

Comment

• golovkin is too big / old to fight for the 155 championship of the world

poor guy would be dead to rights after losing an extra 5 lbs. he's been a middleweight since he was an amateur.

i don't think golovkin is going to get the fights he wants.

ward looks like he's going to move to 175, and cotto and canelo are clearly JMWs looking ot fight JMWs. of course, canelo can't make 154, so he's really not a jMW. he's a 155 lber, whatever that is

this is getting bad. real bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malgus View Post
        Little G is the B-Side and Canelo will put that wanna-be Mexican in his place. 100K PPVs at $20 a pop, .

Canelo vs. Little G terms:

Weight: 155

Rehydration Clause: Little G can't weight more than 155.5 pounds on fight night

Gloves: Canelo gets to wear 4 ounce gloves and Little G has to wear 20 ounce gloves

Referee: Oscar De La Hoya

Judges: Chepo Reynoso, Eddie Reynoso, Vicente Fernandez

Promotional Billing: Canelo vs. Little G

Purse Split: 95-5 for Canelo

Suck it Little G fans! All that s**t you nerds have been talking about A-Side s**t, .

LMAO, not defending GGG but this made my day.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          I love this

GGG vs Ward....at 164 GGG fans: He the A-side do. He dictates. He is tiny. He can fight at 140

Canelo vs GGG....155. Wtf? Coward! Ducker!

Then you got a Danny fan claiming Canelo is camping....the same thing Danny has been doing for years until his body is "ready"

guys, just be consistent. These are all boxers trying to get advantages.

And when you can, you do. GGG will have to bend over to Canelo if he wants the fight. Or he can pretend to be the A-side and fight Tureano Johnson.
          100 percent truth! nothing more.

Comment

• On plus side If Canelo has to drop back into exactly 154lbs from this it wont be a bad thing because the 155lbs whilst defending belts that aren't anywhere in that limit is kind of silly to say the least.
            There is good fighters in 154 and 160 though I can see why he would be reluctant to come up to 160 its not the easiest division to boss about only one man has made it look that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              Weight isn't always a good indicator of fight prowess.

That's my point, only a few can do more, and they're all established PPV stars. No one thinks PPV is a good position right now after the Manny versus Flotd fight.

Some think Cotto/Canelo will under perform.

But PPV have little to do with boxing skills anyways. To bring it up is pointless.
              hahahahahaha I'm talking about their LOW ppv numbers... ex... floyd's debut ppv was 300K Cotto's 1st ppv did about the same roughly...

GGG = Mr.150K

Oh so numbers have little to do with boxing now?

All this time ya GGG fluffers were always talking **** about money, asses in seats, etc... all for just 150K

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                How did it feel to get banned because of me? I got your account banned, I got beater of ass banned last night, time for you to make a new account.
                This dumb FCK just got banned!

BWaHAhahahahaaahahaHAHAhahahaha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  Glad to be of service. I doubt I will be around here much longer. The obvious hate from the usual direction is getting ridiculous. Maybe if GGG spent a couple of days in a tanning booth they would like him more, I don't know. Or he could change his name to something like Lamar.

Maybe I will start my own boxing board for those interested in actually discussing the news and events without the fan boy coloured glasses. A place for real fans of boxing to hang out.

this one got passed around like the clap in a ward - golovkin thread.

tried to act as if ward - golovkin wasn't a significant fight. the fight is significant. he acted like a baby / woman for about 10 pages, and everybody got inside of that booty

Comment

• lol what a joke. The would be 160 champion only willing to fight the mandatory challenger at 155 for the title. One of these 2 little ******* better get stripped when they pull this ****. That's if they don't drop the belt and run from the rightful owner of the belt. It's the same thing really, they know GGG ain't gonna except that absurdity. One way or another, GGG's unifying the division, whether they fight or run doesn't matter, I just prefer to watch the fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      golovkin is too big / old to fight for the 155 championship of the world

poor guy would be dead to rights after losing an extra 5 lbs. he's been a middleweight since he was an amateur.

i don't think golovkin is going to get the fights he wants.

ward looks like he's going to move to 175, and cotto and canelo are clearly JMWs looking ot fight JMWs. of course, canelo can't make 154, so he's really not a jMW. he's a 155 lber, whatever that is

this is getting bad. real bad.
                      B-Hop was 39 when he came down at 156 in order to fight and KO Oscar De La Hoya...

Comment

Working...
                      X