No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Poses With Huge Belt Collection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    I peeped that too...he doesn't have the ring belts up there...the crazy thing is he'd have had the IBF @ 130 if they didn't strip corrales, the wba stripped Mosley, and baldmir should've been undisputed(belt wise) idt he paid the fees

Dude got more belts than most guys got title fights....yikes
    With the Mosley fight Floyd just didnt pay for the title..

Comment

But if the WBO sent him the belt...doesnt that mean he paid the sanctioning fees?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        With the Mosley fight Floyd just didnt pay for the title..
        Oh OK....its been so long....I knew it was one of those scenarios

Comment

I peeped that too...he doesn't have the ring belts up there...the crazy thing is he'd have had the IBF @ 130 if they didn't strip corrales, the wba stripped Mosley, and baldmir should've been undisputed(belt wise) idt he paid the fees

Mosley was only stripped of the belt after the fight. Mayweather just didn't want to pay the sanctioning fees.

Comment

its crazy...hopefully someone outdo him down the line, would be impressive

Comment

But if the WBO sent him the belt...doesnt that mean he paid the sanctioning fees?
              I don't keep it with alphabet titles unless its linage on the belt or fight

Comment

My favorite belt is the old school wbc belt on the bottom left corner. Those were some sweet looking belts.

Comment

Haters gonna hate.

***lousy is muvver fcuka, when you're on top mofo's just wanna bring you down.

Floyd may not be the most humble and display as much humility as most, but you have to respect his achievements and what he has given to the sport, if you don't youre just a mindless hater, nothing less.

Let the man enjoy his retirement, he has earnt it. He has displayed more brains than any fighter I can think of right now in his approach to the game and the end game in getting out with what he has left with, faculties, finances so forth. The most laughable part is when folk try claim he is a dumb ass, yeh sure, his great grandchildren are set for life and maybe even theirs if they display even half the business acumen Floyd has.

Comment

Nope..............and he did not even put his Ring Belts up there
                    You are all proud to answer that question. Douche chills. You are too funny though. Im actually starting to like you and your quirky love/obsession with Floyd.

Comment

Am I the only one that notices the Emmys or whatever those awards are in the background?

Why does he have those?

Comment

Working...
                      X