Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    yup but he's very scared of videos
    Mayweather has been tested for years.

It's no big deal to him. I dont think he feels the need to shoot a video of himself taking a piss or having blood drawn.

Its that other guy who wanted everyone to see him having a blood test

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I dont give a personal shlt about any belt from any sanctioning body. Some guys do. Some dont.
      I dont either.

And neither does Mayweather when it suits him.

" belts just collect dust "

Cool pic, but yea..... belts dont mean a lot now.

But the name of the guy you jacked to get it, thats another thing entirely.

A lot of good names on those belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Mayweather has been tested for years.

It's no big deal to him. I dont think he feels the need to shoot a video of himself taking a piss or having blood drawn.

Its that other guy who wanted everyone to see him having a blood test
        but he feels the need for a video of him being shaved, the need for a video of him in Pac's hotel, the need for a video of him swimming with Beiber,the need for a video of him with his cars, the need for a video of him in cryo therapy, the need for a video of him choping some log, the need for a video of him throwing money.

but not the need for a video of him to show his 5 years crusade for cheating up i mean cleaning up the sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          No I won't deal with it lol

More like live with it to you.. And the IV gate exposé is being dealt with. Wait for the finish product

Hard work medication!
          tok to his pamoter, Brob Adrum!!!

kill ya self 49-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            salute. you can't seriously hate this guy that much. the best of his era, no debates.
            This. Solid post. He may be the most technical boxer to ever grace the sport, that in itself speaks louder than any of the trash he ever spoke.

I'm not even a huge fan, I'll say one thing though, I appreciate boxing as an art form and Floyd as perfected his craft.

You can't show me anyone better within the sport who can claim to be as successful, he has adapted with age, only through the upmost dedication has he been able to achieve what he has. He has literally given his life to the sport and only now he is reaping the spoils of his victories and success, he has never lived the extravagances that take their toll on the body, only flaunted his riches like anyone would with money to burn on the finest things in life.

He may not be a model citizen but he has become a better person from where he began, and a lot of that may be attributed to the product he was trying to sell at the time, hs bad boy image, I'm not saying I agree with some of his behaviour and antics but he has progressed and learnt, nobody is perfect.

Comment

• Floyd would still be no.1 without all those immaterial belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                but he feels the need for a video of him being shaved, the need for a video of him in Pac's hotel, the need for a video of him swimming with Beiber,the need for a video of him with his cars, the need for a video of him in cryo therapy, the need for a video of him choping some log, the need for a video of him throwing money.

but not the need for a video of him to show his 5 years crusade for cheating up i mean cleaning up the sports.
                I dont really get your point ?

I have seen videos of USADA officials arriving at his home, and at the gym.

I have seen them waiting in Floyds movie theater because he couldn't piss.

I have seen them following around the house.

I have seen Mayweather handing them a container containing a tiny bit of purple urine that looked unhealthy

Who cares about that shht.

I KNOW that Mayweather has been tested for years, end of story.

And nope, I dont need video proof of the plainly obvious.

When Mayweather undertook USADA testing, he was clean..... when Pacquiao undertook VADA testing, he was clean.

And NOPE, neither organisation was paid off, thats just dumb.

Arum has been convicted of bribery and VADA have "dodgy" connections, so if we are going to cast aspersions then VADA will cop it more than USADA.

Both testing agencies are obviously fine.

But more to the point Steven Spielberg, show me a video of Mayweathers steroid abuse?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  I dont really get your point ?

I have seen videos of USADA officials arriving at his home, and at the gym.

I have seen them waiting in Floyds movie theater because he couldn't piss.

I have seen them following around the house.

I have seen Mayweather handing them a container containing a tiny bit of purple urine that looked unhealthy

Who cares about that shht.

I KNOW that Mayweather has been tested for years, end of story.

And nope, I dont need video proof of the plainly obvious.

When Mayweather undertook USADA testing, he was clean..... when Pacquiao undertook VADA testing, he was clean.

And NOPE, neither organisation was paid off, thats just dumb.

Arum has been convicted of bribery and VADA have "dodgy" connections, so if we are going to cast aspersions then VADA will cop it more than USADA.

Both testing agencies are obviously fine.

But more to the point Steven Spielberg, show me a video of Mayweathers steroid abuse?
                  why are you even arguing with that ******? Floyd has been on video being tested..and all they said was "OH USADA IS IN HIS POCKET ANYWAY" **** dude he is a hater...lets just ignore idiots who hate on greatness yet praise mediocre fighters

Comment

• Spot the difference?

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      why are you even arguing with that ******? Floyd has been on video being tested..and all they said was "OH USADA IS IN HIS POCKET ANYWAY" **** dude he is a hater...lets just ignore idiots who hate on greatness yet praise mediocre fighters
                      video please. or shut the insert anything in here up

Comment

Working...
                      X