Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[food for fought] will andre wards nexy fight raise his profile more than GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [food for fought] will andre wards nexy fight raise his profile more than GGG?

now we no adnre ward is facing a guy on the second biggest fight of 2015,,, canelo cotto, seeing as gg's broke ass only did 150k buys and this coto-canelo fight will most likely brake 1milly will this give ward more praise and raise his profile more than gg???,,<<

i mean most trainers see him as the air to tbes throne and most casuals will tune in to cotto canelo,, so seeing as he will get more views than ggg lemeux will this give him more bargain power at the negotating table when he looks to face gg??

lets be honestly now ggg doesnt have the star power ppl here think..,, when i talk boxxing with my homies more of the casuals no ward than gg...,,=

no

btw, his fight will be the co main event?

Comment

Lmao you're killing me.

Comment

Lol no. He fights a boring style that won't attract new fans, has no charisma and is fighting a subpar opponent relative to what the division can offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          no

btw, his fight will be the co main event?
          yup its the co main event,its a rather huge fight

i wasnt to sure if i was gonna order it at first,but now that wards on tap its a definite buy,worth all the stax

Comment

I am curious about Wards Nexy fight too.....
            Last edited by Rich2123; 10-20-2015, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Even with Ward's recent inactivity he still has a higher profile than GGG already..

Comment

Just be happy Ward is not on whack ass BET anymore and is gonna raise his profile himself by fighting on the Cotto-Canelo card. Forget about Gi Gi for now.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  yup its the co main event,its a rather huge fight

i wasnt to sure if i was gonna order it at first,but now that wards on tap its a definite buy,worth all the stax
                  **** outta here staxx!!! Why you lying for??? You wasn't gonna buy Cotto Canelo but now that boring Andre Ward vs a bum is on it, you're buying it??? Nah.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    **** outta here staxx!!! Why you lying for??? You wasn't gonna buy Cotto Canelo but now that boring Andre Ward vs a bum is on it, you're buying it??? Nah.....
                    i never said i wasnt gunna buy it!! i just said the 24/8 series should be broadcast in englishc so we dont gotta read no damn subtittles!!

Comment

Working...
                    X