You were counting the opposite way lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Luiz View Post
      The real numbers. FLOP

#GLASED

Lmao.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Yeahi I don't buy this "Foreign" excuse, that's the most dumbest excuse that people try to use to justify a PPV failure. Fact is America don't care if you are foreigner or not, if they like you then they would buy your fights, they would support a foreign fighter over their own, that does not happen anywhere else without accusation of some not patriotic enough.
        Yeah it's more to do with fans buying into competitive fights rather than Mexico or PR or American (Mexican-American, African American). Do people really think Brandon Rios is a PPV fighter? Or that Leon Santa Cruz vs Abner Mares could have been on PPV successfully? It is about having a buzz among fans and being in a competitive fight.

Comment

• I see Glaser is the Flomo's go-to guy now

Lot of hysteria over nothing, amusing to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            I see Glaser is the Flomo's go-to guy now

Yeah he's saying Floyd-Berto did 389k but they'll still tell you 550k lol

Comment

The real numbers. FLOP

#GLASED
              Funny part, this dude act like they were off by 1 or 2 million, get off your ****ing high horse, they were off by 23K, talk about feeling yourself.

Comment

The real numbers. FLOP

#GLASED

This thread keeps delivering gold and to top it off that little crybaby b1tch got banned

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I see Glaser is the Flomo's go-to guy now

Don't embarrass yourself.

The estimate was 150k and Golovkin fans said you can't trust fighthype aka floydhype. One guy specifically said he'll wait for Rick Glaser, probably thinking the final numbers would be better.

Well they weren't, if you're a GGG fan just hold the L with dignity. It happens.

Comment

• no wonder cotto/canelo is telling ggg 155lbs or f.uck off and fight another tomato can......ggg can't draw flies to *****. the only way he'll see over $2 mil again if he grows some balls and fights canelo/cotto at 155 or fights ward. hbo took a major loss if this talk of 97k is right and with their budget the won't be paying ggg 2 mil to can crush anymore.
                    Last edited by Xi_; 10-22-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• I am more happy that a message was sent to HBO.

No matter how much you hype a guy, no network, promoter or media can make a STAR.

STARS are made in the ring beating other STARS.

Comment

Working...
                      X