No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemiuex Does Roughly 150,000 PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    yea but thats the thing 600k used to be considered a great buy rate its only bad if ur name is mayweather
    That is still a decent number for all except Floyd PAC and Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      I am so tired of reading their crap that I won't bother with the ignore list anymore, I'm just going to leave the board completely. It is really not worth the aggravation. This is one of the poorest moderated boards of any kind that I have ever been a member of. No other board allows people to do nothing but troll those who try to contribute useful information, while adding nothing of value to the board themselves. All other boards I have belonged to would simply ban trolls like that outright.

Here, the trolls seem to be the norm rather than the exception. So honestly, **** IT. Let the inmates run the asylum. Let the board sink to the bottom of the swamp if that's what the mods want it to be.
      Don't have another heart attack mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        well considering they said they needed 200k of course its a failure
        No, he said 150 is the break even, and 200 would be success. Given all the purses add up to under 4m, that sounds about right

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
          Hahahahahahahahahaha.... He's ducking Stax avi and sig bet. At first he wanted everybody from Red bars to 100,000 rep points. But now Stax called his bluff so he's only going after posters with trillions of points in the bank.
          Golovkin-Lemiuex did 150k!? It's the mods fault, the trolls, ahhh I can't take this heartache. You go on ignore, and you go on ignore, and you go on ignore, everybody gets on ignore

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Yeah 400k for a first PPV is unrealistic. I was expecting 300k which is pretty standard for a rising stars first PPV as the A-side.
            This right here plus the fight was suppose to be a war. Either way not a success if you ask me

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
              Hahahahahahahahahaha.... He's ducking Stax avi and sig bet. At first he wanted everybody from Red bars to 100,000 rep points. But now Stax called his bluff so he's only going after posters with trillions of points in the bank.
              wait wait wtf???this fuckboy ass ***** is ducking my bet????wtf?? someone fill me in i aint reading all that

weak ass ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Golovkin-Lemiuex did 150k!? It's the mods fault, the trolls, ahhh I can't take this heartache. You go on ignore, and you go on ignore, and you go on ignore, everybody gets on ignore
                It's hard out here for a fanboy. I don't know what's so hard about just sitting back, enjoying and may the best man win, may the best fights be made and accept it however it unfolds.

But no, these guys act like they themselves are these fighters managers, girlfriends, groupies or whatever they want to be.

Comment

• if its true that barcham is leaving (while not fulfilling our 2mo avy & sig bet) you officially have my permission to log the fuck off,,permanently.

i own your soul

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    wait wait wtf???this fuckboy ass ***** is ducking my bet????wtf?? someone fill me in i aint reading all that

weak ass ****.
                    Basically he threw a b1tch-fit and is saying that he's leaving the board for good.

This man is almost 60 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

weak ass ****.
                      He said he's leaving the forum He wanted no parts of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X