No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemiuex Does Roughly 150,000 PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Sold out MSG + HBO PPV + Canadian PPV + European and Asian TV viewers > 10 tossers on an internet forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Don't put the SOG and Cotto disciples on ignore. Dealing with them is fun. Like swatting flies without having to worry about any of that Bhuddist bad karma ****.
      I am so tired of reading their crap that I won't bother with the ignore list anymore, I'm just going to leave the board completely. It is really not worth the aggravation. This is one of the poorest moderated boards of any kind that I have ever been a member of. No other board allows people to do nothing but troll those who try to contribute useful information, while adding nothing of value to the board themselves. All other boards I have belonged to would simply ban trolls like that outright.

Here, the trolls seem to be the norm rather than the exception. So honestly, **** IT. Let the inmates run the asylum. Let the board sink to the bottom of the swamp if that's what the mods want it to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        I am so tired of reading their crap that I won't bother with the ignore list anymore, I'm just going to leave the board completely. It is really not worth the aggravation. This is one of the poorest moderated boards of any kind that I have ever been a member of. No other board allows people to do nothing but troll those who try to contribute useful information, while adding nothing of value to the board themselves. All other boards I have belonged to would simply ban trolls like that outright.

Here, the trolls seem to be the norm rather than the exception. So honestly, **** IT. Let the inmates run the asylum. Let the board sink to the bottom of the swamp if that's what the mods want it to be.
        Translation: I look like a total ass and I'm a run like a b1tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Honestly thought it could hit 200k. 300k would have been huge for them but 200 would have been good. Less than 150k is pretty mediocre. Considering this guy in being viewed as the next super star in Boxing. Not the end of the world though.
          Yea, I still can't get over it because half the people here mocked the 200k target as being a ridiculously low bar. As a fan of boxing I hate numbers like these but something tells me that it's not really a sign of anything other than the fans being too educated to pay for an inconsequential squash match like this from an unproven fighter. Canelo Cotto will be the real gauge of boxing's post-May/Pac health. I anticipate that will bring good numbers. And, if it doesn't, then we've got something to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Did people really think that?

Canelo,Cotto,Pac didn't crack that number unless they were fighting Mayweather And Floyd barely beat that against Berto...
            Are you ******ed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yea, I still can't get over it because half the people here mocked the 200k target as being a ridiculously low bar. As a fan of boxing I hate numbers like these but something tells me that it's not really a sign of anything other than the fans being too educated to pay for an inconsequential squash match like this from an unproven fighter. Canelo Cotto will be the real gauge of boxing's post-May/Pac health. I anticipate that will bring good numbers. And, if it doesn't, then we've got something to worry about.
                Agree with everything, especially the bold. I feel bad for GGG fanboys who thought he was this superstar because he has an exciting style. Hell, a decent amount of Golovkin's fans are just disgruntled Pacquiao worshipers who jumped on his bandwagon after their hero got schooled against Floyd. So GGG became the next guy that they claimed Mayweather was "ducking". Too bad that wishful thinking didn't translate to PPV buys, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  LMAO, didn't he say he does this in real life too? Starts **** and when it gets heated he runs away and calls the popo to help his @ss?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Hahahahahahahahahaha.... He's ducking Stax avi and sig bet. At first he wanted everybody from Red bars to 100,000 rep points. But now Stax called his bluff so he's only going after posters with trillions of points in the bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
                      rotflmaooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X