Clear All

• Best Resume in boxing??? DAMN

The Man who KNOCKED DOWN:
    Sergey Kovalev 3 Times,
    Andre Ward Once
    & KO'd Adonis Stevenson
    who the hell got a BETTER RESUME THAN HIM? DARNELL BOONE

http://www.livefight.com/news.php?ne...61&y=2013&m=11

does ANYBODY have VIDEO of the FIRST kovalev and Stevenson fights?
    i cant find them ANYWHERE on the INTERNET let alone youtube

The guys a legend... Makes you wonder why he couldn't ever get over the hump and win some big fights...he's obviously pretty talented...

He was sparring with GGG before the Lemeiux fight and said GGG hit harder with 16oz gloves then Kovalev did with 10oz when they fought...

Comment

resume is usually on accounted for wins isnt it??

Comment

I don't think knocking down fighters equates to a resume win LOL

Actually you maybe right Henry Cooper GOAT knocked down a prime Ali come on man be real though that Adonis win is funny as hell. But again it's just one of them losses like WLAD Ross puritty

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          i say he has the best reume in boxing bc of WHO he fought he fought 37 fighters with WINNING records
          20 were UNDEFEATED
          9 only had ONE loss
          **** and he dont even have an amateur pedigree to speak of makes you wonder if he had the backing behind him and was CULTIVATED he may have as well been UNDEFEATED.
          **** he said his toughest opponent wasnt adonis stevenson sergey kovalev OR andre ward but some brotha named Anthony Thompson
          i mean to ME that says ALOT

Comment

I'm not trying to say Boone is on journeyman level like Ross. But like the poster above put it he couldn't get over the 'hump'.

It takes absolute solid fighters to cause so much havoc to 3 current P4P fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
              I'm not trying to say Boone is on journeyman level like Ross. But like the poster above put it he couldn't get over the 'hump'.

It takes absolute solid fighters to cause so much havoc to 3 current P4P fighters.

thats why i'm sayin' he obviously COULDVE BEEN a better fighter if he was trained at the BEGINNING of his career and actually honed his skills offense and defense and technique

Comment

Originally posted by stax on deck View Post
                this lol, he has power tho

Comment

Resume=winning

Comment

I wonder why Kovalev fans laugh at Ward getting dropped by Boone...When Kovalev got dropped 3 times by him.....

Comment

Working...
                    X