No announcement yet.

How do you beat Gennady Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    LOL I can't believe someone actually made this video (it's only been a couple days). "If that was Peter Quillin..."
    Pretty sure he made it.

Comment

You have to be black and slick "sarcasm"

Comment

You put him in the ring against a slick, boring master lackluster boxer and let the nature do its thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          Pretty sure he made it.
          I wouldn't doubt it since the video only has 62 views (probably all from NSB).

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I wouldn't doubt it since the video only has 62 views (probably all from NSB).
            I figured it since it was uploaded by a guy named Sugar Kaine Mostly. Too familiar. Pretty **** video though.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              You put him in the ring against a slick, boring master lackluster boxer and let the nature do its thing.
              You forgot clinching.

Comment

He is an offensive minded fighter so one would have to mitigate his offense, or have a better offense than him but the first option would be much more likely since his strength is pretty strong.

A taller rangier guy with a great jab and solid movement.

A bull with inside fighting ability and a willingness to muck of the fight. With enough toughness and ability to make it through no mans land.

An otherworldly defense with great reflexes.

Not just any dude with a solid defense would get the job done, they have to be something more.

Comment

Watch the amateur final and that russian knew how to counter the "golovkin style"

is that pretty, nope, but its damn effective.

and obviously the guy needs to be alot bigger than GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                    You have to be black and slick "sarcasm"
                    Beg for him to come up to a weight division above the one he is currently at and if that doesn't work beg for him to fight the next guy at the weight division above the one he moved to and so on til he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      And don't say move to 168. Good stiff jab? Lateral movement? Get his respect early?
                      Get inside, smother him, control distance force him to fight going backwards.
                      From what I seen of him inside is his weakest distance. IDK if he can fight in reverse gear.

I would also add consecutive jabbing and clinching. David, who is a piss poor jabber, would occassionally reset gennady with double and triple jabs

Comment

Working...
                      X