Teddy Atlas is sick of Golovkins Competition: He spazes out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    And who the fck is Ward facing! lmao!

2 journeymen back to back! When's the last time he beat anyone relevant? 4 years?
    Ward has more relevant wins than Little G...he's also far more accomplished!!....he'd also most likely shut Little G out H2H....so I can see why you're hurting

Comment

• Teddy Atlas is a mouthpiece for PBC now.
      Let's hear him call for Tim Bradley to fight the winner of Thurman vs Porter lol
      His head might implode

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        He's not just handed them, he's got champs forfeiting. Hey I know he's not technically The Champ. Some 155er is. That needs fixing, whether they vacate in disgrace, or get peeled off the canvas
        Being kingpin by default is nowhere near as impressive as you want to make it out to be. When he gets handed another vacant belt, let's see you trumpet that as some major accomplishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Being kingpin by default is nowhere near as impressive as you want to make it out to be. When he gets handed another vacant belt, let's see you trumpet that as some major accomplishment.
          lol you are one dumb bast@rd

Comment

• I think the real problem Atlas has it that GGG isn't American and he can't see any faults in his style.

Atlas likes breaking fighters down and analyzing their strengths and weaknesses. But he can't see any in GGG, he can't tell you what it's going to take to beat him. He just waiting for one fighter to show a ***** in the armor so he can rant and say I told you so.

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
              lol you are one dumb bast@rd
              Golovkin was handed the WBA belt, will be handed the WBC belt, and was basically handed the IBF belt.

If you're impressed by that, you must not be much of a fight fan

Comment

• Fighting stiff after stiff should make any real boxing fan angry .

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Golovkin was handed the WBA belt, will be handed the WBC belt, and was basically handed the IBF belt.

If you're impressed by that, you must not be much of a fight fan
                  No, he was better than the IBF champ, and the WBA and WBC champs knew he was better and would rather not get hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                    Fighting stiff after stiff should make any real boxing fan angry .
                    Wrong thread, you meant to post in the Ward Murdock banned mismatch thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Wrong thread, you meant to post in the Ward Murdock banned mismatch thread?
                      No I meant that here ..GGG has fought stiff after stiff ..

Comment

Working...
                      X