Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rohan Murdock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds about like the best guy that could be expected at this point.

Its really disappointing to see Ward, one of the best boxers out there, as having done nothing for 3 years that anyone can get excited about. Ward & his team really need to try to make something, anything, really anything at all interesting happen in his next fight to break that cycle. Move up, move down, catchweight, unify some belts, whatever they need to make happen needs to happen.

Comment

That's OK.

Andre won the Super 6 when Rohan was 19, he doesn't need to prove himself anymore.

His legacy is set, he's p4p no 1. **** the haters.

The only issue I have with this fight is Murdock's name.

I've always liked Gondor more than Rohan.

Comment

Even Al Haymon has to be sitting back saying "I could of gotten you someone more credible than that"

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Sounds about like the best guy that could be expected at this point.

Its really disappointing to see Ward, one of the best boxers out there, as having done nothing for 3 years that anyone can get excited about. Ward & his team really need to try to make something, anything, really anything at all interesting happen in his next fight to break that cycle. Move up, move down, catchweight, unify some belts, whatever they need to make happen needs to happen.
          They had plenty of time to make something happen, some better fights to be made like the 2 Cubans but this is probably the caliber Ward was looking for. Remember they approached another Aussie, Zac Dunn, not long ago

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            That's OK.

Andre won the Super 6 when Rohan was 19, he doesn't need to prove himself anymore.

His legacy is set, he's p4p no 1. **** the haters.

The only issue I have with this fight is Murdock's name.

I've always liked Gondor more than Rohan.
            I like Rupert

Comment

All these haters be like ward aint gunna be fightin anybody thas any good he jus lookin for them tuneups. so what now lil g stans? wat yo punkasses gots to say bout this now huh? smh at these fools.

Comment

This is embarrassing though. Yunieski would be fine for the slot, nice suggestion HBO but its too much risk for p4p Ward climbing those 3lbs
                Embarrassing to who? Ward's last fight was after a long lay off and wasn't at 175lbs. Although Ward's opponent has yet to be officially confirmed, this is still his first actual fight at LHW.

I'm sure Ward will step up the competition before he faces Kovalev.....something many of you claimed he would never do.

Comment

Only the greatest for SOG. Paul Smith, Rohan Murdock who necks!?

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    Embarrassing to who? Ward's last fight was after a long lay off and wasn't at 175lbs. Although Ward's opponent has yet to be officially confirmed, this is still his first actual fight at LHW.

I'm sure Ward will step up the competition before he faces Kovalev
                    .....something many of you claimed he would never do.
                    Well he'd probably best get a jog on ... if the reports are correct he'll only have one fight between the Nightmare from Nerang and Kovalev, and the talent gap between Murdock and the Krusher is, to put it mildly, immense.

Comment

Well he'd probably best get a jog on ... if the reports are correct he'll only have one fight between the Nightmare from Nerang and Kovalev, and the talent gap between Murdock and the Krusher is, to put it mildly, immense.
                      I agree, Ward doesn't need another extended layoff between fights. Hoping Ward has finally found the motivation to fight on a consistent basis again.

Comment

Working...
                      X