No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Rejects Idea of Catch-Weight For Cotto, Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Good call. Flogging a dead horse is not a productive use of time.

And Cotto will not vacate, he will be stripped because Golovkin is too scared to give him a catchweight..... despite Golovkin stating yesterday that he can make 154, and despite that fight being Golovkins best possible payday.

Dont see how you can accept that from your guy.
    Actually I think it would be neato if middleweights like, fought at the actual middleweight weight of 160, n' stuff? Especially for belts?

Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Translation: Thanks coming and backing me up buddy. All you have to do is ask, and I'll do the same for you.
      You had better hope that Golovkin sacks up for Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        His problem if he doesn't want to go down to 154 for Cotto. After all, he is a millionary successful boxer, and you a loser hating on a internet forum.

Precisely acting like a MW champion, not a 154 champion. He made millions already, so don't feel bad for him.
        If he doesn't want to go down to 154, he shouldn't do it. It's up to him.
        Thats fine..... it will then appear that Golovkin is completely unwilling to take a risk, as he will have ducked 3 fighters with world-class skills.

I would expect more than that from my guy.

When a fighter doesn't even have 1 guy on his resume with world-class skills, and yet has openly ducked 3 of them..... he will never be regarded as great, or even elite.

So, Golovkin is only, very good..... gotcha.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          So which smaller man has GGG called out then?
          Cotto !

Comment

• The winner of Canelo-Cotto will call himself the Lineal Middleweight Champion of the World Middleweight is 160 & under Right?? So how in hades can either ask for a C/W to defend against GGG????????? As long as they weigh in at 160 or less theyre legal right? Time to man up Pretty in pink & The Redheaded stepchild whoever wins prove youre a champion & not a chump Man up or Shut up.

Comment

• Cotto claims he is the lineal middleweight champ, GGG is a middleweight Why shouldn't he call him out???? Stop making excuses for Pretty in Pink

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                The winner of Canelo-Cotto will call himself the Lineal Middleweight Champion of the World Middleweight is 160 & under Right?? So how in hades can either ask for a C/W to defend against GGG????????? As long as they weigh in at 160 or less theyre legal right? Time to man up Pretty in pink & The Redheaded stepchild whoever wins prove youre a champion & not a chump Man up or Shut up.
                No, " the winner of Canelo-Cotto "..... will be the best JMW on the planet.

Cotto should have forced Canelo to behave more professionally.

Oh..... and there will be other titles and fcukery on the line as well.

Comment

• I still don't get it.....

The WBC refuse to rank Wladimir Klitschko in their top 10 at heavyweight, because it is against their rules to rank a WBA champion.....

And yet not only have they ranked the WBA middleweight champion, they have installed him as mandatory.

WTF ?

Can somebody please send the WBC this photo and a $20 note.....

Comment

• This is Canelo's time in transitioning to 160. Anybody thinking Canelo will not be an ideal 160 is surely fooling themselves. Canelo is one of the fastest 154 lbs in hand speed. Way faster than GGG. Alvarez has already said he and GGG will meet, so he has never dodged the idea, and he was stating that at the age of 23 when being interviewed unlike GGG on Ward interviews 2 years ago.

Canelo already hydrates to 170+ easily and is mad fast with punches. With Alvarez coming in at 160 at the scales I guaranteed GGG fans should worry.

Comment

• might be cool if the middleweight title was actually contested at you know ... middleweight

Comment

Working...
                      X