No announcement yet.

Been Told That If The Cotto-Canelo Fight Is Close They will call Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Told That If The Cotto-Canelo Fight Is Close They will call Draw

The instructions to the judges will be 1 scorecard for each and another one a draw. This is the loop hole in avoiding the GGG and milking a rematch. There is no winner so no one is mandated to fight GGG aand wbc will mandate a second fight after each fighter fights a tune up first. Avoiding GGG as mandatory until 2017.

Makes sense. Big money can be made from a rematch.

Comment

Yeah. regardless if you just told yourself that in your head or not. I think most boxing fans feel the same.

Hell, I could even see a MD, SD to either

Comment

It doesn't even have to be close, they will score it a draw even if Cotto outboxes Canelo or they will give it to Canelo.

Cotto needs a knockout to win.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          It doesn't even have to be close, they will score it a draw even if Cotto outboxes Canelo or they will give it to Canelo.

Cotto needs a knockout to win.
          Yeah i agree with that. but been told the best interest here is a draw so neither of them have to step up to GGG right away and milk another fight or two before hand.

Comment

Won't matter because Canelo will force Cotto to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Won't matter because Canelo will force Cotto to quit.
              When has canelo forced anyone to quit let alone an a class fighter. He never could ko a broken down angulo or a garbage alfonso gomez. You guys are tripping with that ****.

Comment

There will be a rematch regardless unless it's a boring, uneventful one sided massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post
                  When has canelo forced anyone to quit let alone an a class fighter. He never could ko a broken down angulo or a garbage alfonso gomez. You guys are tripping with that ****.
                  Lol don't even worry this dude is a giggi gobbler

Comment

Oh, well I guess if you were told then we might as well not even watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X