No announcement yet.

Chocolatito is a better boxer than GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Nope, not at all. Viloria was once a very good fighter but its all about when fights take place. Currently, Lemeuix or Murray were better at MW than Viloria at this stage.

now, if you had said Estrada, then that's a different story.
    You dont half talk some **** when it comes to Gonzalez, Soul.

Martin Murray

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Martin Murray
      he DKSAB..

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Martin Murray
        Murray almost beat Martinez and should have gotten the nod over Sturm. Viloria hasn't faced anyone on that level since losing to Estrada.

I like Roman but I won't hype him up for no reason.

Comment

why do some people think wlad is a better boxer than roman? roman actually boxes while wlad clinches(a tactic to prevent boxing from happening) roman is completely fluid, wlad had no rhythm at all. roman has good defense(rolling, slipping, blocking), wlad's defense is clinching(illegal), roman has an amazing punch arsenal, wlad has 2 punches.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Gonzalez got hit with a bunch of punches while it looked like GGG got tagged with 10 solid punches all night.
            A matter of styles and the opponent. Roman came forward against an arguably larger man while GGG fought behind a really good jab against a smaller and shorter fighter with super short arms. Roman;s footwork and inside fighting is nasty and being an inside fighter, he's going to get hit a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
              while these two make a terrific HBO combo, Chocolatito puts on a master class of boxing and while GGG tries his best, I as a boxing fan cant help but feel that roman outshines Gennady and gennady knows this
              So what if he is?

Is saying that your attempt at taking a dig at GGG? If it is that's a weak attempt.

Anyways why don't you compare chocolatito to Rigo. Who would you rather see? Because paring chocolatito and GGG on the same card is a win win for fans.

Chocolatito is a tremendous boxer and fighters. He can school you and put the hurting on you at the same time. He is just tremendous. He's entertaining to watch and he wants to box. He will box your ears off (and not run) and fight you all at the same time. To bad Rigo couldn't do that.

GGG is just an animal. He has very good boxing ability and his defense is very underrated, plus the guy is just a killer in the ring. He is must see boxing. He will give you the art of boxing then take your soul. It's great to watch.

But comparing chocolatito and GGG doesn't make senses. IMO if they kept paring those guys up on the same card it will do great business.

Comment

My observation on GGG/Gonzalez:

Choco needs to move up. He look weaker and balance not as good due to weight issue. GGG has better footwork and ring cutting ability. GGG greater power and better chin(both has great chin). Choco has killer inside fighting and combinations. These two warriors' punch variations are awesome. Some of the best in history.

I place GGG higher on P4P list than Chocolatito vastly due to intimidation and domination factor. Chocolatito breaks you down, but GGG destroys you!

Comment

They both looked sensational and made very dangerous opponents look futile.

And they did that without running, they stayed in the pocket and out-timed them and stopped them.

You can't ask for more.

Comment

Gonzalez is great. GGG is obviously an elite fighter but Roman is far better to watch in my opinion. Way more dynamic and varied. GGG is robotic by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
                      A master class? No.

I would hope he looked better, considering he was fighting a lesser opponent than Lemieux in one of the most shallow divisions in the sport.

Master class my ass.

-----------------------------
                      What the absolute **** are you talking about!? Viloria a lesser opponent than Lemieux!? Get a grip!

Before Vilorias SD loss to Estrada he was a consensus top ten P4Per and had beaten an amazing run of opponents. He is so far ahead of Lemieux in literally every single way imaginable than even the biggest Lemieux ****sucker should be admitting that without any reservations.

Arguably better than anyone on GGGs resume? It's not arguable. He is undoubtedly better. No one on GGGs resume has ever been close to even approaching the top ten P4P or beaten the list of guys Viloria has. Viloria only went out after losing a SD to another P4Per in Estrada in a close war.

Julio Cesar Miranda
                      Omar Nino Romero
                      Giovanni Segura
                      Hernan Tyson Marquez
                      Juan Francisco Estrada

He only lost the last fight by SD. That set of opponents is as good as anyone in boxing over the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                      X