Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    your best friend is here...those red Ks really got him going
    that f@ggot is a poser....

trying to talk about crap he knows nothing about.

he was like "sosa beat viloria, choco beat sosa"

dumbass don't know the difference between a 28 yr. old sosa and 36 yr. old shot sosa.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerJones View Post
      I know Viloria is a very very good fighter, and it could actually be a tougher night for Roman than we expect. It's certainly possible.

I just have a good feeling, and we've seen what Roman is capable of.
      Its just going to look like a tough fight because of Gonzalez style ; he likes to stay in the pocket and exchange but trust..when that boy starts to trade and he understands that he not going to KO Chocolatito and it becomes a war its a wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

dumbass don't know the difference between a 28 yr. old sosa and 36 yr. old shot sosa.
        Dont forget Estrada another strong young hungry LATINO That spanked Viloria -- Another common opponent that Chocolatito Whooped and another common opponent that beat down Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

ohhh...boxrec historian

Comment

do you really follow this division? dont lie
            Nobody really follows this division. This is why anyone putting Roman Gonzalez number 1 p4p is just being a follower.

Comment

ohhh...boxrec historian
              Im a hipster bro I been addressing you You can also quote me '' dont be scared homie''.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                Nobody really follows this division. This is why anyone putting Roman Gonzalez number 1 p4p is just being a follower.
                Oh look another Estrada Cheerleader -- you all run in bunches ; I see.Start coming up with your excuses TONIGHT is Chocolatitos night!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Im a hipster bro I been addressing you You can also quote me '' dont be scared homie''.

scared? dont flatter yourself

i just browsed your posts and its not even really worth replying to...you sound like a Roman fanboy...talkin about whoppin Estrada this and that...i put you in the category of fl0mos and that Golovkin poster

Comment

scared? dont flatter yourself

i just browsed your posts and its not even really worth replying to...you sound like a Roman fanboy...talkin about whoppin Estrada this and that...i put you in the category of fl0mos and that Golovkin poster
                    That means we undefeated WINNING -- I understand the hate is strong!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      That means we undefeated WINNING -- I understand the hate is strong!

no hate...its not important enough to hate on but congrats on your e-win tho

Comment

Working...
                      X