No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: I Saw Caution in Gennady Golovkin's Eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux: I Saw Caution in Gennady Golovkin's Eyes

New York City - IBF middleweight champion David Lemieux (34-2, 31KOs) is feeling a boost of confidence after going face to face and staring into the eyes of Gennady Golovkin (33-0, 30KOs).

Later tonight, Lemieux will attempt to snatch away Golovkin's WBA/IBO middleweight titles at Madison Square Garden. More than 20,000 fans will pack the house to watch the fighters trade deadly punches in the main event of an HBO Pay-Per-View card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude is trying to convince himself, but at the end of the day he must enter the ring against the man Andre Ward ducked. Then we will see this guys soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Dude is trying to convince himself, but at the end of the day he must enter the ring against the man Andre Ward ducked. Then we will see this guys soul.
      Your spin doctoring and hyperbole is grotesque .

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Your spin doctoring and hyperbole is grotesque .
        Pretty sure he's an alt. Have to learn to ignore people who make comments like that to attract attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          True, its a shame that Ward ducked GGG it really was a shameful act on his behalf.

Comment

Watching "Face Off" I observed that Lemieux had his own very real epiphany: the dream was over and the nightmare was soon to begin.

Comment

i saw it too. golovkin knows this is the toughest fight of his life. lemieux has a very good chance to KO ggg. and i'm a fan of ggg but i know what's real.

Comment

A smart fighter is cautious against a puncher ggg will break him down ko him lem only has one speed straight ahead walking into counters and bombs ward ducked ggg to now fight Kovalev a bigger version of ggg cute you tube ward cleaned out whole division easy

Comment

Lemiuex is able to use his very real punching power to help sell this fight... but Triple G's extensivse amateur background and chin will be enough... Triple G is the better boxer as well...

Lemieux has a suspect chin especially if he can't get a guy out of there right away...

I seriously think Lemieux's only chance is to sell out and go all out to get the KO in the first 4 rounds..

After this fight Canelo and Cotto will be even more cautious about fighting Triple G and Andre CoWard will stay at lightheavy...

Oh and Triple G said he would love to be Mayweather's #50... Floyd stays retired after Triple G destroys Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                    A smart fighter is cautious against a puncher ggg will break him down ko him lem only has one speed straight ahead walking into counters and bombs ward ducked ggg to now fight Kovalev a bigger version of ggg cute you tube ward cleaned out whole division easy
                    Ward isn't signed to fight Kovalev...show me the contract or agreement?

Ward isn't committed to anything...HBO put its foot on his neck to commit to a Kovalev fight and he ran to BET...

Comment

Working...
                    X