Comments Thread For: Bradley: Khan Can't Strengthen His Chin For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly this...

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    You probably are. Khan will look fantastic in the 1st couple rounds. He almost always does. Unless of course he gets Garcia'd or Prescott'd. Khan is one thing and that's exciting. Whether he's getting rocked into oblivion, or dazzling with flashy combo's with average damage.

Great post. The fight would be very exciting. Unlike Floyd, Khan has BALLS and will let his hands go, even while being hurt. I respect his heart. Fighters like Manny and Khan make me happy that Floyd is gone!!!!!! The guy was bad for the sport. He talks a lot but has no balls and doesn't let his hands go.

Comment

Ironically Pac has been ko'ed more times , by lesser opposition and in worse manner then Khan

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
        Bradley I respect him but ducked khan. Khan told him on television in front of everyone to "grow some balls"!
        bradley could'nt fight nobody because of his legal situation with his promoter and khan knew it. Actually khan needs to grow some balls

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          what makes bradley think that khan is quicker. any body can throw combos and move. khan has nothing for pacquiao. if amir khan gets hit with the same shot that mayweather caufrom pacquiao in the 4th rd. he's going to sleep. khan is a guy that let algieri walk him down.
          That was a monstrous punch, same level as the one Floyd caught against chino in the third round of the second fight. Khan wouldve slept on both occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            Great post. The fight would be very exciting. Unlike Floyd, Khan has BALLS and will let his hands go, even while being hurt. I respect his heart. Fighters like Manny and Khan make me happy that Floyd is gone!!!!!! The guy was bad for the sport. He talks a lot but has no balls and doesn't let his hands go.
            Hard to let your hands go when they break every time you do. Go watch some of Floyd's old fights when he used to do just that and see how many times he hurt his hands.

Its not that he don't wanna let em go, its that he can't letem go.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Pac, he just looked bad against Mayweather, a very well defensive fighter.

Khan can't work on his chin, he can practice on his falling posture. He is going to need it if he fight Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                Bradley I respect him but ducked khan. Khan told him on television in front of everyone to "grow some balls"!
                And Khan learnt how to be an even bigger b1tch himself

Comment

Working...
                X