Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC on NBC Weights: Peterson 144.4, Diaz 144.2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's exciting about this fight is this is an eliminator for the 144 pound pbc belt

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
      It's a good fight Larry. The question you need to ask is - why is Haymon scheduling this fight the same day as the Golovkin-Lemieux fight? He's obviously trying to take some starch from that fight but all it does is screw Lamont-Diaz from a bigger showcase and more eyeballs.
      how its like 6 hours earlier you guys and your anti pbc stuff its almost ridiculous at this point

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
        I completely agree.
        the fight is on nbc during the day time

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
          It's a good fight Larry. The question you need to ask is - why is Haymon scheduling this fight the same day as the Golovkin-Lemieux fight? He's obviously trying to take some starch from that fight but all it does is screw Lamont-Diaz from a bigger showcase and more eyeballs.

the fight is nbc day time..and has been since they announced

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            You can thank PBC for expanding your boxer knowledge.
            yes he got owed for being a casual that spazzes out about popularity and poo poo resumes

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              yea i know. the peterson-diaz fight is clearly the better fight. thanks al for giving it to us for free
              it's contest above 140 so actually itsd a ww fight and both guys havent really been to 147 so i cant complain about any cw..im just happy neither is drained or sick and they are two top level fighters...a gold medalist stepping up like this could be a changing of the guard in boxing...not some ppv sacrifice bro

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                More like undefeated top 10 p4p champion vs. a reborn fighter who has rebounded from 2 losses early in his career.

The free fight is what? Peterson, a cheater who got BTFO by Matthysse, beaten by Garcia, beaten and dropped (lol) by Bradley, got a gift against Khan, and couldn't even beat Ortiz. He's fighting a guy no one knows.

Have a good day, alt.
                hahaha got em

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  what's exciting about this fight is this is an eliminator for the 144 pound pbc belt
                  is this another catchweight fight or did they both just make it under 145 out of pure coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    hahaha got em
                    gottem how..u can oly be in close fight when u fight the best...lamont's resume makes GGG's looks like cupcake city....yea he lost to lucas bc he got caugth but now he came back and battered danny..u think i care about processed 0's? i'd rather see my fighter win some and lose some while fighting the best instead of steering clear of challenges and always taking the easy road..not to mention making me pay for ppv...

lamont is likely to teach the gold medal winner a lesson only adding to his resume

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                      boxing is funny bro..
                      a guy with a stellar resume and nice fighting style vs a gold medalist who goes for it is free

but a guy who is fighting the leftovers of a guy he ko'd is on ppv...
                      nice try man

just nice try

Comment

Working...
                      X