Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rib Injury KOs Brook-Chaves Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any of these khanturds actually believe Brook is scared?

Why are they deflecting the fact that their idol, and wankbank frontpage man, Amir Khan, is still too much of a pussay to fight anyone with a pulse?

Comment

• I just don't understand saying it's called off because Chaves doesn't sell. He's not the one fighting at home, in front of his fans. I bet if Brook went to Argentina for this fight, they could fill a stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I just don't understand saying it's called off because Chaves doesn't sell. He's not the one fighting at home, in front of his fans. I bet if Brook went to Argentina for this fight, they could fill a stadium.
        Because you'd probably pay a bag of rice for 10 tickets.

It would have easily sold out ticket wise in Sheffield which is where it was going to be held.

The issue was that Brook was supposed to be getting some of the PPV pie along with the Klit-Fury fight which was postponed.

Brook-Chaves as a standalone fight won't sell PPVs.

Comment

• smh these fragile little brits get hit a few times in sparring and they go down with injuries smh

Comment

• Dirk got issues man.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Does any of these khanturds actually believe Brook is scared?

Why are they deflecting the fact that their idol, and wankbank frontpage man, Amir Khan, is still too much of a pussay to fight anyone with a pulse?
              Word up! Atleast Brook has a fight to actually pull out of. Khan is over here in imaginary negotiation with Mayweather and Pacquiao and refusing to fight the other top welterweights. Bozo Khan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Word up! Atleast Brook has a fight to actually pull out of. Khan is over here in imaginary negotiation with Mayweather and Pacquiao and refusing to fight the other top welterweights. Bozo Khan!
                lol khan is still dreaming

Comment

• Yes Dirk has got issues man.

He got destroyed in this thread

We are heading into 2016, where are those big fights Brook promised us after his win over Porter?

Sinking low as to faking injuries..fookin pathetic.

and no i dont think he is scared of Chaves...however he cant sell a PPV by himself, he shouldnt have been headlining in the first place..

Fury called out Hern and Brook on this..
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 10-17-2015, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• This is good news. Maybe this waste of a fight never happens and we see Brook in against better opp.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Yes Dirk has got issues man.

He got destroyed in this thread

We are heading into 2016, where are those big fights Brook promised us after his win over Porter?

Sinking low as to faking injuries..fookin pathetic.

and no i dont think he is scared of Chaves...however he cant sell a PPV by himself, he shouldnt have been headlining in the first place..

Fury called out Hern and Brook on this..
                      You sound like someone who accidentally survived an abortion.

They were never trying sell the Chaves fight as PPV by itself. He never was "headlining". It was going to be on regular Sky after Wlad pulled out.

Khantards are so concerned with Brook's ability to carry PPVs, his injuries, his paycheques.....yet what exactly is Amir Khan doing? Oh yeah....muh charity work!

Comment

Working...
                      X