Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Dude didn't look #1 p4p tonight... More like #4 or 5

Floyd, or Ward wouldnt have lost a round and not get touched at all

Kovolev or manny legitamately ko's brian in under 10, so does marquez or wlad

Roman still is p4p, good solid win over viloria, but I still see no reason to have him #1..

To be number one you gotta be damn near flawless
    Floyd?...he arguably lost to the swarm of a "maidana"... I think it's safe to say brian >>>>maidana... also imagine if it was roman instead of a maidana...something to think about

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      Floyd?...he arguably lost to the swarm of a "maidana"... I think it's safe to say brian >>>>maidana... also imagine if it was roman instead of a maidana...something to think about
      This dude is no where even close to manny pacquiaos level. Not even close

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        This dude is no where even close to manny pacquiaos level. Not even close
        was talking about styles my friend. maidana who approached the Floyd fight by being a swarmer (as roman) was successful and he wasn't on the level of of Gonzales.. not everything is white and gray

Comment

was talking about styles my friend. maidana who approached the Floyd fight by being a swarmer (as roman) was successful and he wasn't on the level of of Gonzales.. not everything is white and gray
          I know but I'm saying is that gonzalez isn't on Manny's level younger manny would of out worked him and KO. Roman is good but not #1 that's still Manny's spot

Comment

• OP completely wrong, will try to change subject by speaking on the details of the fight rather than just the end result.......tsk tsk too bad

Comment

Lmao... Viloria that fought tonight is nowhere near the level of Maidana 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
                OP completely wrong, will try to change subject by speaking on the details of the fight rather than just the end result.......tsk tsk too bad
                Doubt op was even serious in the first place roman was -2000 that's asking for a miracle with those odds Viloria had 0 chance

Comment

Dude didn't look #1 p4p tonight... More like #4 or 5

Floyd, or Ward wouldnt have lost a round and not get touched at all

Kovolev or manny legitamately ko's brian in under 10, so does marquez or wlad

Roman still is p4p, good solid win over viloria, but I still see no reason to have him #1..

To be number one you gotta be damn near flawless
                  FOH, I'm a fan of all three and neither Floyd nor Ward fight perfect fights every night. They both lose rounds here and there. Even with Roman losing the first two rounds he didn't look bad in them and made the adjustment after that, dropping and winning the rest of the rounds. Let's not pretend Floyd or Ward are these perfect fighters.

Comment

Lmao... Viloria that fought tonight is nowhere near the level of Maidana 2014
                    youre crazy...Viloria prior to losing to Estrada (is almost the same Estrada beat) was on his way to being in the top 10 p4p list , when has marcos ever seen the shadow of that door?...NEVER

Comment

• Brian lost his chance when he threw that stupid right hand to the body when he was close as f.uck to Roman that got him countered and dropped, his only chance was diminishing Roman enough early to not get worn down as tghe fight wore on.....lost a bit of legs, and thus a bit of defense and power. Chocolatito's stamina is insane, good performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X