Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Verdejo voted #1 best boxer under 25. Amir Imam #2.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    How does De la Hoya's cousing look in terms of boxing potential?
    His cousin sucks. Really watch his fights no power at all
    Just because he has that last name he's on the list pathetic. And also I'm sure we're missing some European up and comers on this list

Comment

I would have picked Inoue and I'm surprised that they didn't include Tino Avila as well, given some of the people who are on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
        Curious why you think that? Is it level of opposition or you see flaws in him?
        Don't bother with brushmyhair, he has no clue about boxing. He made a thread on Cotto/clottey and gave the first round to clottey only to have him win the fight by 1 point and said theirs no way Cotto won the fight. Embarrassment.
        Last edited by Lords; 10-16-2015, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Verdejo is a future P4P superstar, PR haters gonna have, but its nearly a sure thing talent wise.
          Last edited by Lords; 10-16-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

The Future P4P king, he already have haters and he haven't even beat a top fighter YET... truth hurts but Verdejo is the next SUPERSTAR soorrry brushmyballs....

Comment

lol Ricans saying hes the next p4p king Cmon give me a fckng break.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                How does De la Hoya's cousing look in terms of boxing potential?
                I don't think much of DDLH either, but in his defense, he is still only 21 years old and figures to have every opportunity to develop whatever talent he does have. And it isn't like he's horrible.

Comment

Have no problem with #1 and #2 but #3 clearly shows this poll is rigged. Effects of having your Cousin as the owner of RING I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    Who said P4P king? I think he'll be in the top 10 but im not going to say P4P king or #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      Who u think is gonna be p4p #1 in 5 yrs from now?, Errol Spence??? LMAO, Crawford??? HAHAHAA good joke, who else?? ***** Verdejo have a high ceiling and tons of time to reach stardom.. his not only a kid but a skillful boxer with great personality.

Comment

Working...
                      X