No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Pacquiao Stalling To Sign Contract, I'm Walking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Khan wouldn't even be one of Floyd or Manny's top 10 best opponents.
    Pac or Floyds? Dude he wouldnt even be in Josesiyo Lopez Top 5!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I think we can all see now how is that Khan never got the Floyd fight and now can't get the Pacquiao fight. He talks too much, is too impatient and pushy, and behaves this way without having beaten anyone of note since Alexander, or won any new titles since 2009 where he kept the titles until losing to Peterson in 2011. So this guy hasn't had a major title since 2011. He needs to either behave himself or keep busy and fight a top 10 WW. There's Brook, there's Thurman, there's Porter, there's Danny Garcia. Don't say nobody wants to fight you.
      Haven't you heard?

A belt don't make Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Con, fight a top guy, I really enjoy watching you get knocked out.
        Imagine Khan becoming the #1 draw in the sport by getn KTFO on PPV over and over again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wlliam View Post
          Imagine Khan becoming the #1 draw in the sport by getn KTFO on PPV over and over again lol
          When I get green k power again. You are in. Lmao.
          Well put!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina Bomber View Post
            What has you been smokin boy
            a healthy dose of reality

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Roach needs to stop being so terrified of Khan
              Thats true, it's clearly what the problem is. Roach thinks Khan will destroy Pac at this point and he doesn't want to see that happen.

Not only would it knock his top fighter off the pedestal but it would also reveal that Roach really is an average coach!

Comment

• Who is Khan fighting in December 2015??? PAC and Arum are looking at April 2016 for a return...

Comment

• i cant believe some of the comments im reading! and some of these muppets call themselves boxing fans! pacman only has to land and this would be no big ask. yes, its best to walk away before hes carried away from the ring on a stretcher.

Comment

• This guy, man. Why isn't somebody telling Khan he needs to keep his mouth shut on some things. He's his worse enemy

Comment

• LOL

Khan vs Ortiz is next.

Comment

Working...
                      X