No announcement yet.

Mickey Vann: "Klitschko’s place in history is stronger than Mayweather’s"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Yea, so does that mean it would have been smart to choose an opponents glove that has less padding? Are we actually saying that Wladimir is smart?

Yea, I think we are.

Not only that, but Floyd has controlled every aspect of his opponents whole fights, including glove brand, etc. for at least a half dozen fights now so you're not really in a position to talk about it.
    dude Wlad even controls what hotel his opponents stay in..stop it

Comment

Yes, yes he will. He's already a top 5 at this point.

Ali, Louis and Holmes are the only heavies I would safely rank above him at this point.
      Smh no, no he's not. U are delusional. He doesnt even rank higher than lennox lewis.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Ok fair enough.

I would still disagree, but he would be favoured against most.
        Fair enough

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          ouch.OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Big difference.

In Mayweather’s first fight with Maidana, Floyd famously objected to Maidana’s choice of custom Everlast MX gloves the day before the fight and made Maidana switch to a more standard Everlast.

They had already agreed to Everlast during the negotiations, but Floyd demanded Everlast gloves with extra padding.

Klitschko-Fury have agreed to gloves during the negotiations.

There is no controversy, unless Klitschko demands gloves with extra padding the day before the fight, which of course he won't - no one would be DIVA enough to do that except Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Smh no, no he's not. U are delusional. He doesnt even rank higher than lennox lewis.
            Sure he does. He has 10 more title fight wins already and has collectively held the championship twice as long as Lennox. Not even close.

Comment

• Floyd will go down as the more dominant fighter because he won titles in multiple divions, but he ducked top competition, Wlad fought everyone there was even if the division was poor, that, in my eyes gets more respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                I recall he did that for Haye but he did he make Haye change his gloves as well ?
                No idea. But Haye vs Klitschko was a 50-50 fight across the board.

But according to Haye, Klitschko wanted to control everything.

Comment

Yes, yes he will. He's already a top 5 at this point.

Ali, Louis and Holmes are the only heavies I would safely rank above him at this point.
                  I disagree and I suspect many will. But its a personal opinion at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    No idea. But Haye vs Klitschko was a 50-50 fight across the board.

But according to Haye, Klitschko wanted to control everything.
                    I remember Haye *****ing about the accommodations but honestly I think this was all due to his mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                      I remember Haye *****ing about the accommodations but honestly I think this was all due to his mouth
                      Maybe. Definitely possible.

The Furys have said only positive things about Klitschko and their teams, but Pulev was also critical.

I dont know.

Comment

Working...
                      X