Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mayweather lost weight between the weigh in an the fight night in Canelo fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mayweather lost weight between the weigh in an the fight night in Canelo fight...

We were discussing with b00g13man about Floyd being outweighted by 15lbs in fights according to him (which I dont believe), and when I asked about proof he posted some interesting images about the Canelo Alvarez fight (mostly this one) and the Ortiz fight.

Take a look at the images and then read what I wrote below them:

I think that these images prove how BS it's the myth that Mayweather weights 150 lbs on fight night. Or at least something is very su****ious.

How can he weight the same on fight night in a WW fight and in a SW fight? specially when he was looking huge in the SW fight against Canelo and looking at his normal WW size in the fight against Ortiz?

But that's not the only thing... the most important part is that he supposedly LOST WEIGHT between the weigh in and the fight night for the Canelo fight? you kidding me, right?

I think that these "official" weights in fight night for Mayweather are very inaccurate. Maybe Mayweather team just tell the press the guy is weighting 150 and that's it, they take it for truth. To me this is just one more aspect of the Mayweather bull ****. Make the press believe that he is out pounded when his real weight is never told.

They also stated that he was weighting around 148 in the night of Maidana 1.
    What are your thoughts?

Check yourself, don't believe in my words: Floyd was actually bigger than Canelo in that fight: photo1, photo2. Now see him against Ortiz at WW: photo

More info:
    The official 7 day pre-fight weigh-in was held yesterday for Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26 KO’s) and Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30 KO’s. Here are the official results: Mayweather weighed-in at 152.2 pounds
    Mayweather was 152.2 lb in the 7 day weigh in. A weigh in where fighters usually are some pounds below they real weight. He supposedly also lost weight in comparison to that in fight night...

Last edited by _Maxi; 10-11-2015, 04:18 PM.

He obviously needs an IV to rehydrate all the way from 147 to 150. There's no way possible that he'd be able to regain 3 lbs in 24 hours with food and drink alone.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      He obviously needs an IV to rehydrate all the way from 147 to 150. There's no way possible that he'd be able to regain 3 lbs in 24 hours with food and drink alone.
      This is not about the IV. This is about the "Floyd is out weighted on every fight" bull**** that they made up to make his figure even greater. Lies has short legs, and in their attempt to fool the people, they ended up fooling themselves by stating that Floyd had actually LOST weight after the weigh in which is impossible and it's obviously BS.

Comment

I think it's obvious he hydrates with the IV, I think Vlad and Vitali also do that too, I could be wrong but I think I might have heard that somewhere on here.

Comment

Floyd himself said he was a big Welterweight

Him using an IV to make weight is evidence of that.

Either the 150b weight is inaccurate, or the IV wasn't used to hydrate

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            This is not about the IV. This is about the "Floyd is out weighted on every fight" bull**** that they made up to make his figure even greater. Lies has short legs, and in their attempt to fool the people, they ended up fooling themselves by stating that Floyd had actually LOST weight after the weigh in which is impossible and it's obviously BS.
            Not sure about all of this but I think his team might want him to be at 150 on fight night. Maybe it makes him perform better?

Comment

Mayweather, only fighter that sees it as beneficial to misinform the public about his unofficial weight. I think it's that time we make an official thread for anything Mayweather related.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                For the canelo,maidana (1&2) and the Pacquiao fight,I'd say he was roughly somewhere between 151 and 155. It's obvious that he does rehydrates,but they want to keep on that image that "Floyd walks around at 150" and that "full 154 is too much for Floyd".

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Not sure about all of this but I think his team might want him to be at 150 on fight night. Maybe it makes him perform better?
                  Or maybe they are bull****ting us? according to those official weights he weighted the same in the Alvarez fight than in the Ortiz fight, while looking much bigger in the Alvarez fight, and at the same time losing weight in comparison with the weigh in????

How naive you have to be to believe that? it's two bull**** signals at once. Huge but weights the same. Also lost weight in comparison to weigh in. Crazy lie, exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I think it's obvious he hydrates with the IV, I think Vlad and Vitali also do that too, I could be wrong but I think I might have heard that somewhere on here.
                    So HW's dehydrate for a weigh-in? This might be the single most moronic post I've ever read here.

Comment

Working...
                    X