No announcement yet.

Nathan Cleverly vs. Fonfara on Spike TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

My ninja Fonfara is going to fu ck this bi tch up. I love Fonfara's style and I think he will eventually steam roll through this dude. Give me Fonfara by mid to late ko.

Comment

Quite a surprise to see Cleverly slightly taller than Fonfara.

Comment

I got Cleverly on this one or at least 12 rounds. Fonfara doesn't hit like Kovalev, and how many rounds did it take to stop Chavez Jr.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52qfZD7wRQk

cleverly gives his snake a lil tug again, no ****

Comment

There's one thing I would like to know: did the math teacher stop drinking?

Comment

Cleverly's got a good chin and stamina but he's wide open at times and Fonfara has deceptive power, throws well to the body and head and in combination. I foresee him throwing a combo, going low with a left hook and stunning Cleverly.

Comment

It won't be a one punch KO. Fonfara will punish Cleverly's body, slow him down, then the head will fall on its own. Fonfara late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    I got Cleverly on this one or at least 12 rounds. Fonfara doesn't hit like Kovalev, and how many rounds did it take to stop Chavez Jr.
                    When asking a question, you should use a question mark. Also, Chavez had never been stopped before.

Comment

Cleverly slightly heavier

Comment

Working...
                      X