Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Stands Firm on "One More" Then Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless the milk is dried by Arum then Pac has no choice but to continue fighting.

Comment

Idk if Pacquiao wants to anymore.
      He can still fight for a couple years if he had the motivation. He could KO Khan, beat Crawford, Brook, etc. etc. the problem is that the fire is gone.

The fire left after he won the 8th division in a rough fight vs. Margarito. He could have (& should have) retired there and then. His last 5 years have just been icing.

He's only shown motivation in 3 of his last 8(?) fights following Margarito. The 4th Marquez fight really brought out an old Pacquiao. The 2nd Bradley fight showed a more technical side of him having to prove he still had it, & the Mayweather fight where he outboxed Floyd. Every other fight was just him going through the motions.
      Last edited by Showtime..; 10-09-2015, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao is standing form on his decision to retire after one more fight, because a planned run at a senate seat in the Philippines. Pacquiao is becoming more and more involved with his political career.

Discussions are taking place for Pacquiao to return to the ring in the first quarter of 2016. He was last in the ring on May 2nd, when he lost a twelve round unanimous decision to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        I dont know if I believe this at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          he didnt prove he could beat money mayweather.
          Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Are we gonna start this back up???

Comment

A short note to PACFARTS

Your idol said in his very recent interview in Doha that a month before the fight, GOD told him in a vision that he will loss the fight. Reason why he was happy and at peace with himself even when he lost because he knew beforehand that he will loss. ( plus the $120M he earned of course)

Comment

Originally posted by hardvibes View Post
              You didn't even watch the videos. How could you have an opinion and tell people what to do?...
              Uhhhhh i watched the fight....5months ago, Floyd won if u havent heard.

Reality must really suck for u guys

Comment

What exactly did Pac say about the Floyd rematch? This site is so shlt. They always give you half the story, paraphrase, misquote.

Comment

If Pac gives Khan this payday then the fight should take place at light welter that Pac says he can easily make and as we all know Manny has never been a true welter . This should suit Khan he likes them little but the only problem is Khan too would have to make the weight but saying that his best days were as his fans keep saying at light welter.I think that's where he fought Danny Garcia !

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
                    Uhhhhh i watched the fight....5months ago, Floyd won if u havent heard.

Reality must really suck for u guys
                    Must really suck to be blind.

Do you have the guts to watch all that follows from the beginning to the end? No you don't.
                    How do I know? Because you're scared to be proven wrong.
                    (and not because you already watched the fight 10.000 times and blablabla tbe, tmt and all the flom0 bullcrap) You blindly trust corrupt compubox operators and judges.
                    THIS...is not about opinions, and it's MORE than slow motion. It's just the pure truth on camera.

I wish I could force you like this, but unfortunately I can't:

It's useless to keep asking you. Just join my ignore list and enjoy it.
                    Last edited by hardvibes; 10-09-2015, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Beating Mayweather then Khan in his final two fights would be great but he should just end it now with the Mayweather victory because Khan will work him over pretty bad and it would be a shame to see the greatest non heavyweight since Prince Hamed go out on a loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X